WDYET?? TUESDAY'S TAB

~ Stylz ~
on 4/24/07 1:54 am - North of Boston, MA
another day, another dollar! I know if I don't post now, it will be 8 tonight before I remember again. Its a busy day here with celebrity forum, once 12:30 hits I'll be non stop til I leave the office. I dont have regular access to the kitchen today because of the florists and chefs working so its been an awful day with food... I did bring meatloaf and beef gravy for lunch (I got the recipe off foodtv.com, it came out so good and it isn't dry which makes my little stomach happy)! drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts medium coconut coffee, x light, 2 splenda breakfast - 1/2 reduced carb bagel with light veggie cream cheese lunch - (whenever I can fit it in) 2.5oz meatloaf with beef gravy dinner - not sure probably the other 1/2 of the bagel with light veggie cream cheese going to a support group meeting directly from work its a plastic surgeon doctor hosting the meeting, can't wait to hear what she has to say! hope all is well with everyone, gotta run
BabyRuth2u
on 4/24/07 8:19 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Today is bad. All I want to do is eat!! Breakfast: my normal oatmeal w/soy milk / 5 almonds / 1/4 scoop protein powder Mid morn: Protein shake / 10 almonds Lunch: Took 4 oz cottage cheese, but the Chinese downstairs was calling my name. So had chinese for lunch. Mid afternoon: (first before lunch hour was over, I headed over to the nearest Starbucks got a bold coffee and a fruit/nut cookie) I've been so good, haven't had a cookie in 9 days, but just had to do it today. But I guess that is ok. It's the every day cookie right? Had a 60 cal. yogurt in the afternoon. Dinner: Don't know yet, but since i've gotten home I've eaten a SF chocolate pudding. Just feel like all I want to do is eat today. Got food on the brain! UGH!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 2:15 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1/2 bagel with cream cheese Lunch: 1/2 a grilled mozzerella and tomato sandwich and a few french fries Dinner: leftover meatloaf Snack: one roll (not sure what possessed me to eat this instead of my usual nightly treat!) Water: 80 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: 60 minutes spinning class - I was wiped!
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 2:18 am - My Town, NH
I hope your event went well! I'm sure it was fabulous! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!