WDYET: MONDAY'S MENU

~ Stylz ~
on 4/23/07 3:46 am - North of Boston, MA
Its so beautiful outside!! The weatherman said its 83 lets hope it stays this way, but being that its New England... probably not! work has been so busy because of a big event tomorrow, theres so much that needs to be done that I haven't been able to eat well at all. heres my menu drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts I bought some of the weigh****cher brand, it is more sweet than the others I use to drink, once they're gone I'll go back to my old brand breakfast - lemon poppy blueberry protein muffin... I brought 2 but they're not good.. Should have stuck with blueberry. I'll make those tonight and throw out the lemon ones. lunch - beef jerky drive home - 2 drinkable yogurts dinner - meatloaf with mashed potatoes 30 gram protein shake vitamins - got them in water - 30oz so far exercise - going for a walk around 2 and then taking another walk tonight hows everyone doing today?
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/23/07 8:00 am
Down 178#, still have another meal to update later and fluids and a calcium supplement http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKaradas
RebekaA
on 4/23/07 2:01 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Hi all, I had a great day. Finally got my first massage in years--a treat I had promised myself when I lost 100#'s. it was nice! B: protein coffee S: small PB & J sandwich L: 4oz pork chop S: baby carrots w/ranch, 1oz cheese D: 3 chicken wings water 80oz so far vits done exer nope
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 2:16 am - My Town, NH
Way to go Rebeka! That's a great way to celebrate. That's what I plan to do for myself once I get below 200 pounds. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hugs, Stephanie
sngglnclos
on 4/24/07 12:13 am - sw burbs, MN
Can you tell me more about the drinkable yogurts and the protein muffins?? I assume you make the muffins yourself?? thanks
~ Stylz ~
on 4/24/07 1:39 am - North of Boston, MA
Ali The drinkable yogurts are from Dannon. They're called light and fit smoothies (sweetened with splenda) they have about 60 calories per drink, low in fat and have 5 grams of protein per bottle. the protein muffins are a mix from SciFit, I've been told the mixes have been discontinued, but since I have a few I didn't look too much into it (yet). I've tried making my own protein muffins, but they come out kind of chalky.. Theres a restaurant in ny that sells protein muffins and sometimes they post recipes on their website, I keep waiting to see if they'll add it to their site. If they do I'll be sure to post it
sngglnclos
on 4/24/07 4:25 am - sw burbs, MN
Thanks for the info!!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 2:13 am - My Town, NH
Yup! I'm way late with these posts. Work has been a madhouse. Breakfast: oatmeal with sliced banana Lunch: Turkey, black bean and salsa wrap Dinner: leftover meatloaf and a few roasted red potatoes Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 64 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: 50 minute workout with my trainer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views