still here

miminjoey
on 4/22/07 9:55 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
hey all...I am still around...last week they were doing some construction where I live and they dug up my phone line...no phone or internet...talk about going through withdrawls!! Things here are going ok....not much to speak of as far as weight loss goes...still holding at 155 however my 8's are becoming loose so I guess maybe I have lost some inches...all that Walking I guess, or my skin is starting to tighten up. I have been back to throwing up....well I know why I got to where I could eat a little sugar and I think I've been pushing it....yesterday I drank some regular sprite and had to get up in the middle of a movie...teach me to sneak my sons drink. My girlfriend said she thought I was becoming balemic (SP?) granted she wasn't around me the 1st year...so doesn't realize I've been puking since the day I came home. I'm also down to puking a few times a week rather then a few times a day. had a wow last week...this kid Shane (not a kid now he's 30) lives in the apartments I manage..he has younger twin brothers....(their mom was my dad's secretary for 23 years) So Shane is in my office and Cory walks in and doesn't speak to me...so I asked him why not...he looks at me looks at Shane and looks at me again...Shane goes...I told you she was my new Land Lord....Cory says....Holly Crap Mimi your Hot! Shane adds...and she has 4 kids. Cory goes you know Shane always had a crush on you....it was so funny we were all laughing. But to hear you're hot from a guy woo hoo! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mimi
Rick A.
on 4/23/07 3:08 am - Far Northern, CA
Mimi, Congratulations on the loosening clothing. Walking is a great form of exercise. Sorry to hear about all of your yaking. I have never thrown up since my surgery. I guess I am among the lucky ones. I guess now you need to change your name to HOT MIMI. I'm glad everything is going okay. LIfe is great, Rick
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/23/07 11:40 pm
Hotchachacha, WTG! Wishing you lots more WOW moments.
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 2:21 am - My Town, NH
Hi Mimi, you hot mama! That must have felt great! You deserve every moment. Enjoy! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views