What kind of shampoo/conditioner are you all using?

Tamara L.
on 4/22/07 9:41 am - Winston-Salem, NC
I have used a few different kinds over the past year, but can't really tell if one is that much better over the other. I cut my hair short last year, but have been letting it grow back out and it seems to be very dry. Anybody else notice that? Tamara
miminjoey
on 4/22/07 10:53 am - Fort Bragg, NC
mine was dry before so not much of a difference...i use frutice whatever..then pantene leave in conditioner. I have thought about letting mine grow back out...everyone here in Waverly HATES my short dark hair...granted they remember the old me with long blond hair...hubby says leave it short...granted he wants me to go back red....was red about 9 of the 11 years we've been married...I am tempted to just go gray I don't like make up so why not go for the natural look? Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 4/24/07 11:33 pm - North of Boston, MA
Tamara! when my hair was falling out (earlier being post-op) I switched to Nioxin shampoo and conditioner (the one with the gold seal). It did help with hair loss and it being dry! Have you tried a leave in conditioner? maybe that will help? good to see you
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 2:26 am - My Town, NH
Hiya Tamara. I use Infusiam 23 that I purchase at Wal-Mart. My hair can easily become dry and this seems to help. I use the shampoo and conditioner and occasionally the leave-in treatment. Hope you're doing well! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views