WDYET?? *** TGIF ***

~ Stylz ~
on 4/20/07 2:58 am - North of Boston, MA
Its Friday!! We have a big event next Tuesday hosted by the college, preparations have started so its been a busy day. I'm going for my walk in a few, its so nice out! My food has been ok today, tonight we're going out to Fire and Ice (again) I love that place, you can make you're own stir fry and watch them prepare it on the habachi grill! After that we're going to the Red Sox/Yankees game. Hopefully it stays warm enough so we don't have to bundle up during the game. heres my day drive to work - drinkable yogurt breakfast - 2 protein muffins medium caramel coconut coffee, x-lite, 2 splenda lunch - 7 shrimp dinner - grilled chicken, veggies and sesame noodles in peanut sauce not sure where we will end up after the game, I'll post that with tomorrows results! hope everyones doing well! Looks like the gang is comin back! Nice to see your post yesterday Ruth and Rebeka, hope all has been well with both out you MJ did you make your own sf lemon cookies? sounds like a good spring treat Stephanie - see you tomorrow how is you're day going? let us know have a great weekend everyone
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/20/07 3:56 am - My Town, NH
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! I can't believe spring has finally graced us with her presence. Breakfast: toast with all fruit spread Lunch: out with a friend - had chinese - shrimp with veggies Dinner: will be chicken, brown rice and peas Snack: can't go without my NSA Fudgsicle Water: 46 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: I'm taking advantage of a day off (well, I'm writing a paper so there is some work involved) and adding in an extra spinning class this afternoon...plus I did 20 minutes on the eliptical this morning and 20 minutes on the bike. See you tomorrow at noon! - Stephanie
luckycat1
on 4/20/07 8:49 am - Cincinnati, OH
tgif!nn today is a great day--after 11 dys in the hospital I as finlly released today! b-scrambled egg with 1/4 bagel l-tuna with 4 crackers and 1/4 cup cole slaw d-chicken tenders with peas have a wonderful weekend everyone P.S. Go Socks--I hate the Yankees!
jannineh99
on 4/20/07 10:49 am - Melrose, MA
Had my 1 year with Surgeon today and he said he is very proud of me..I have lost 80% of my excess weight and was pleased with all of my efforts...He mentioned my Tummy Tuck and asked if I was interested and I said heck ya.....so he told me to start getting my letters together and taking photographs of any rashes I get and get letters from my PCP....this is so exciting.....he is even gonna give me a new belly button....wahooooo The only problem I for see is having someone here with me at the house for the first 3 weeks after I am released from the hospital after tummy tuck....I have no idea what my labs are gonna do that in the morning or monday....not sure yet but when I get those will let you know....He also said that I should keep up the great work with journaling....He has asked me to give my testimonial at our August Support Meeting....I am so wicked excited about this I have but one fear...I am not very good with public speaking so I just hope I remember to breathe...lol......but that is my news for the past couple of weeks....I have reenlisted my bike out of the basement and have been riding it everyday since it has been out....I hope everyone has a great weekend....and make sure you all get out in the sunshine this weekend.... PS...if any of you Marchers have any extra size 14 jeans hanging around send them my way...just bought new ones and already they are too big...lol...... Jannine 357/174/160 http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99
RebekaA
on 4/20/07 11:37 am - Inland Empire, CA
How funny, you guys are getting your warm weather now, when we just got hit with some weird storm, it hasn't stopped pouring rain all day! Enjoy your nice weather! Got my 1 year labs back today, everything looks great. B: protein coffee L: 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich (daughter's left over) S: 1 cup banana & strawberries w/cool whip, baby carrots w/ranch D: homemade veg beef soup S: ??? TBD exer: trying to talk myself into treadmill later, i'm failing vits:done water 80 so far. have a great wkend everyone.
BabyRuth2u
on 4/20/07 11:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: oatmeal/soy milk/protein powder = 250 calories Mid morn: Protein shake = 220 calories Lunch: 4oz. lf cottage cheese, 1 carb control chicken noodle soup pack Mid afternoon: 60 cal lf yogurt Dinner: Went for Indian food, had a variety taste of stuff. Eve: Protein shake 170 calories Got about 3 bottles of water , 16.9 oz each. 2 cups of coffee Didnt get night vitamins in yet, forgot, on my way. The weather is to be beautiful this weekend. Going to take advantage of it in some physical way. Might get the bikes out. Might go to a park and go hiking / long walk. Shall see. Just know I'm not staying inside!! Been out the past two days at lunch walking for about a half hour, just too nice not too. Have a good weekend everyone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views