WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 4/19/07 3:57 am - North of Boston, MA
the sun is shining!!! finally the weather is changing, its about 60 out today, they said 70 this weekend and even 78 on Monday... FINALLY!!! Today is my 1 year follow up appt. I'm interested to see how my labs will be. I dont take my vitamins everyday, but do try to remember them most! This week I've gotten into the routine of taking them as soon as I get to work, it seems to help remember them since I'm not in the middle of something. I'll try to keep that going.. Goozie - the protein muffins are a package mix from Sci-Fit. Rumor has it they've discontinued their food line because it didn't sell well... I'm not sure why the muffin mixes are good and each muffin has 7 grams of protein. here is how today looks drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - nectar crystal sky protein shake snack - blueberry muffin lunch - 7 shrimp medium caramel coconut iced coffee, x-lite, 2 splenda dinner - vals chicken snack - asian pear with gorgonzola cheese water - 70oz so far vitamins - took them exercise - 3 walks, just too nice out to be inside how's everyone doing?
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/19/07 4:43 am - My Town, NH
Hiya! Drive to work: Babybel light cheese round Breakfast: oatmeal with sliced banana Lunch: wrap with ham, lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomato, cucumbers and dijon mustard Snack: Lite applesauce cup and SF/FF Caramel Jello Dinner: I forgot to take chicken out of the freezer! I guess we'll have frozen pizza tonight and chicken tomorrow night. Water: 60 ounces so far Vitamins: all in except for the second dose of calcium which I can take after 4:00 p.m. Exercise: today is my day off...tomorrow - training session with my trainer Can't wait to see you Saturday! Hugs, Stephanie
luckycat1
on 4/19/07 6:24 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-scrambled egg with 1/2 english muffin l-1/2 of cheese burger with letuce/tomatoe, mayo and mustard and spiced apples d-pulled bbq with carrots and a sf lemon cookie s-sf popscile and graham crackers or cheese and crackers vits-nope water-yep ex-physical theraphy
BabyRuth2u
on 4/19/07 11:03 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ 1/2c soy milk, 5 almonds crushed, cinnamon = approx. 200 cal Mid morning: Protein shake 35 gm, approx 200 cal. Lunch: 4 oz. lf cottage cheese 95 calories Mid afternoon: 60 calorie yogurt Dinner: 3 asiago cheese/black olive bites from Kings Restaurant (from an appetizer), ordered a grilled chicken salad. Ate about half the chicken breast and some salad. Eve: Protein shake 25 gm = approx 150 cal.
RebekaA
on 4/19/07 11:42 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi All! B: protein coffee S: 1oz cheese, 2 oz imitation crab L: Lean Cuisine meat/veg, plus 1 cup green beans S: 1 pork dumpling D: maybe a pork chop water 60oz so far exer nope vits done =)
Laura A.
on 4/20/07 3:55 am - Manteca, CA
My same old foods..... strawberry protein drink 3oz ground turkey with salsa and sour cream 1/2C cottage cheese with SF jello pork chop and green beans vitamins: all in water: always can be better exercise: now this is the best part for me today.....I had 15,440 steps on my pedometer!!! Maybe I'll peruse the gourmet cheese counter at the grocery store and pair up something good with maybe a friut I haven't tried in a long time.... I'm in such an eating RUT!!! And we all know what happens to bored eaters......they start eating "no-no" foods!!! Laura A.
~ Stylz ~
on 4/21/07 8:29 am - North of Boston, MA
look at your picture you hot mama you!! you look amazing!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views