WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 4/17/07 2:53 am - North of Boston, MA
how is everyone doing?? I'm home and almost needed a sailboat to get to work today! Flooding is bad, they just declared state of emergency in the city I work in, but yet we're still at work go figure rumor has it cancelling of classes tomorrow looks promising woo hoo!! Miami was great, we arrived on Thursday and did a lot of relaxing over the weekend (in the sun of course). Sunday we did some shopping, I picked up the cutest pair of sandals and a khaki shirt dress (I dont know what my kick is with these style dresses, but they're so comfy). We went to a couple lounges and few restaurants, but the trip was made for R&R and thats what we did. I came home with a great tan, hopefully the weather changes here so I can maintain it eating was ok while we were down there. I brought some protein bars so that helped. I tried french fries for the first time since surgery, those didn't work out too well . For the most part I stuck to steak at restaurants or the sushi bar. time to get back on track, I drank too much while we were there. Every night we were out I had 1 or 2 drinks time to stop that!! my menu isnt great today as of yet, when I get to work, I'm more on track with eating the right things, but I dont feel like eating much... really odd! drive to work - protein muffin got to work - protein muffin lunch - 2 protein muffins dinner will be shrimp scampi I'll get a 30gram shake in before bed! vitamins are in water - 64oz so far exercise - too rainy to be outside, took the stairs all day at work hows everyone doing? I missed you guys!
luckycat1
on 4/17/07 3:08 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-scrambled egg withy 1/4th english muffin l-cheeseburger with fruit cup s-? dinner? vits-nope water-some exercise-walked some stay dry or at least try. also stay safe
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/17/07 10:26 pm - My Town, NH
Welcome back. So glad you had fun in the sun! Breakfast: oatmeal with sliced banana Lunch: Black bean and salsa turkey wrap Snack: Advant Edge protein bar Dinner: salad with sliced steak Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 82 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: one hour spinning class Hugs, Stephanie
Laura A.
on 4/18/07 2:33 pm - Manteca, CA
I'm glad you had such a great time in Miami.... What all is in your protein muffins????? My food: coffee with sweetner and SF french vanilla creamer vanilla protein drink on the commute to work 1oz beef jerky 3oz ground turkey with salsa and a dollop of sour cream 1/2C cottage cheese with 1/2C SF jello 5 strawberries vitamins: all in water: always need more exercise: 2 mile walk......those endorphins are great!!! Laura A. 299/151/140?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views