Checking in!

MsKeara
on 4/16/07 2:34 pm - Baldwin, WI
Hello Everyone! Sorry I missed our anniversaries. Things are returning to normal around here and I finally have a minute to catch my breath. Here is the quick update: First, my weight loss... I'm at the same weight as I was in January but I'm down from a size 16 to a 12. I don't really want to go down any more put I want to gain more muscle. I'm still working with my trainer (11 month now) and people are starting to ask me if I'm training to be a body builder. I've got great arms, if I must say so myself! My divorce is final and it's a good thing. My ex GAVE me sole custody of the boys, the house and 90% of our debt. Oh well, I guess we take the good with the bad. My mother lost her battle with cancer three weeks after my divorce was finalized. She died very quickly and without any pain. I guess if it had to happed, this is the way I would want it to be. She was buried in California (We live in Wisconsin). I have hired a Nanny and my kids love her. I can now work my fingers to the bone and not have to worry about my little guys. I have a new man in my life too. Well, he's not really new, I've known him for about a year or so. Now, I just know him BETTER! That's the short of it. I've posted new pictures but they aren't very clear. I hope you all had wonderful Anniversaries! Congrats to each and every one of you!
Mama-of-3
on 4/17/07 1:08 am - Philadelphia area, PA
OMG!! You are DIESEL!! You are absolutely stunning! Gorgeous eyes too boot! WAY TO GO KEARA!!! I'm sorry to hear about your mothers death. Congrats on your divorce, out with the old and in with the new! WOW...I am so JEALOUS!!!! You look amazing...=)
luckycat1
on 4/17/07 2:27 am - Cincinnati, OH
I am so jealous--you look amazing. I want your arms and legs! Sorry to hear about you mom.. take care mj
* Icemama *.
on 4/17/07 5:03 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
I am sorry to hear about your mom as well! I know how important that relationship is
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/17/07 10:24 pm - My Town, NH
Hi gorgeous! You look amazing and it sounds like life has indeed been busy with ups and downs. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Losing a parent is very difficult. Congratulations on all of your success! - Stephanie
Laura A.
on 4/18/07 12:22 am - Manteca, CA
Oh...my...gosh...Ms Keara!!!! You look totally amazing!!! I want your arms and legs too!!! Color me green.... Congratulations on your awesome transformation.....both the physical and the personal. Laura A.
jennb40
on 4/18/07 3:06 am - Nashua, NH
So sorry to hear about your Mom....and on the heels of your divorce...lots of life changes for you all at once. But on a positive note - you look absolutely AMAZING....and congrats on such a good job. Here's sending prayers and thoughts to you and your family and good luck with the new honey! Hugs to you, Barbara
miminjoey
on 4/22/07 10:43 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
wow way to go a 16 to a 12....you are really working those muscles...i should follow your lead! Glad the divorce is final but so sorry to hear your mother has passed...like you I glad at least it was quick and fairly pain free...from what i understand cancer can be slow, glad she was spared that. A new man HUMMMM good for you...you so deserve it...and woman you are smokin' hot!!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views