WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 4/12/07 2:17 am - North of Boston, MA
wooo hoooooo leaving for Miami tonight I'm in complete denial about the weather so send only positive thoughts and don't mention that "S" word It's been a busy day at work, trying to finish things up before getting out of here. Flight is at 5 (luckily out of Boston instead of Manchester, at least thats working in our favor) and we fly home Monday night (maybe even tues if it snows up here, but who cares, stuck in Miami can't be bad ) Not sure what the weekend will bring for food, but I packed some protein shakes and protein bars to help stay on track. Not very hungry, but I'm sure my calories will be higher with eating dinner out tonight and the next few days drive to work - 1 drinkable yogurt breakfast - cup of steamed milk with an oz of sf vanilla syrup snack - cup of steamed milk with an oz of sf vanilla syrup lunch - cold sesame noodles drive to the airport - 2 drinkable yogurts dinner - not sure vitamins - took them (and packed them ) water - 60oz so far, bringing my nalgene bottle with me exercise - just the stairs, no time for walking, maybe tonight on the beach with my sweetie See you Tuesday, have a great weekend everyone
jannineh99
on 4/12/07 2:27 am - Melrose, MA
Have fun and soak up some sun for me too....and take lots of pictures.... Love ya Jannine
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/12/07 2:58 am
Didn't realize that I hadn't posted since Monday, but you can see the previous day through this link. So glad the losses are steady. Picked up a Tony Little Freestyle Gazelle last night, used it this morning. Hoping to work up a sweat. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKaradas
luckycat1
on 4/13/07 5:24 am - Cincinnati, OH
miami--I am so jealous b-1/2 slice of french toast l-salad with boiled egg, turkey,ham, cheese,tomatoes and cucumbers about a half cup snack-ffsf pudding with teddy grahams dinner-fish, greenbeans, red potatoes and fruit ****tail vits-nope water-nope exercise-haha have a safe trip
Laura A.
on 4/13/07 9:08 am - Manteca, CA
Pretty much another ususal eating day for me.... early morning: coffee with sweetner and coconut creme sweetner....VERY yummy!!! breakfast: strawberry protein drink mid-morning: 1 oz beef jerky lunch: 1/2C cottage cheese with 1/2C NSA fruit ****tail mid-afternoon: 1/2C tuna/egg salad dinner: met some OH friends at "Mimi's Cafe" I ordered the broccoli-cheddar soup and the asian chop-chop salad. (it was lettuce with chopped bell peppers, chicken, won-ton strips and like a sesame dressing) I ate all the soup and maybe 1/3 of the salad. Had an excellent time visiting.... vitamins: all in water: always can be better exercise: 2 mile walk with "the hill" Laura A.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views