*****WDYET Wednesday*****

jannineh99
on 4/10/07 11:04 pm - Melrose, MA
Hey there everyone...been in a food rutt these days....this is basically what I have been having every day.... pre breakfast: AchieveOne with extra scoop of protein powder breakfast: either scrambled eggs or protein bar lunch: steak quasidilla with extra steak snack: protein bar dinner: 4-5oz of chicken in some kind of form...with green beans and salad not many green beans... snack: protein bar or AchieveOne with extra scoop of protein... See what I mean a rutt....but have lost some inches...not sure how many but can tell... I have take a new picture will upload it today.....My most recent WOW moment I recently went to Lady Grace and had myself measured for new bra's well the women asked me when I went in...honey..do you have a bra on today...lol....then when she measured me she asked me what size I was wearing I said 44DD and she asked what size do you think you are...I said 42D...she said ahhhh nope....38C....now that is a definate wow for me...I don't think I have been a 38C since I was in JR high school...in 1982.....so that is my wow for the time being...sorry guys with all the bra talk...but I am sure some of you men can relate in some instance...lol.....Hope everyone is having a Happy Wednesday.... Jannine 357/174/169ish
~ Stylz ~
on 4/11/07 3:41 am - North of Boston, MA
welcome back Jannine! What a great WOW moment for you! Now you're able to shop at Victoria Secret Their prices are outrageous, but when they have sales the deals are great!! I went for blood work this morning so nothing to drink when I drove to work. Haven't been very hungry today but heres my menu got to work and had 16oz of oj (tropicana makes a great oj sweetened with splenda) breakfast - cup of steamed milk with sf vanilla syrup lunch - 1/2c lomein noodles with 1oz of cashews snack - 2/3 c. strawberries dinner - apricot chicken and pineapple 30 gram IsoFruit cantaloupe protein shake exercise - 40 minute walk vitamins - took them water - 60oz so far hope everyones having a good day!
Laura A.
on 4/11/07 12:53 pm - Manteca, CA
Happy Hump Day everyone... early morning: coffee with sweetner and SF french vanilla creamer breaskfast: strawberry protein shake on the drive to work mid-morning: 1oz beef jerky lunch: 1/2C tuna/egg salad with 2 rye crisp crackers mid-afternoon: 1/2C cottage cheese with 1/2C NSA fruit ****tail 2nd afternoon snack: cheese stick and 5 strawberries dinner: 1C sliced strawberries with a dollop of SF cool whip....OMG they're soooo good!!! later: carrot sticks with FF ranch dip vitamins: all in water: as always...could be better exercise: none today.....it's POURED rain all day and I'm not in a treadmill kind of mood today I'm like Jannine.....I look at my food journals and I eat pretty much the same things every day.....I'm in a rut too I guess....or just comfortable. Laura A. 299/152/140?
RebekaA
on 4/12/07 1:05 am - Inland Empire, CA
That's great Janine, it's nice to be back in the "pretty" bra sizes! B: protein coffee S: Atkinsprotein bar L: Lean Cuisine Meat/Broccoli D: Thai Chicken lettuce wraps S: 2 fig newtons exer: nope water 80oz vits yes
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views