What's your latest WOW moment, let us know!

robinsaxton
on 4/13/07 3:14 am - Columbia, MD
Wow a size 6! That's awesome!!! I am so happy for you. I am sure your bf was very excited for you too.
* Icemama *.
on 4/14/07 4:41 pm - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Stylzzz,.. My girl!! Good for you I am so happy for you I can not wait for that day!!,.. LOL My wow,.. I can see my ribs!!!,.. I know not as exciting but my son told me I have a six pack under THA MEAT!!,..lol gotta love kids huh! Check the profile you can kinda see it,..lol Steph
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/15/07 4:27 am - My Town, NH
WOW!!!!! That is one amazing WOW! I bet you were so excited. I was in New York last week so I missed the opportunity to tell you to have a great time in Miami Beach. I will just tell you that as I sit here and gaze out my window, I am looking at 6 to 10 inches of the white stuff falling. Yup. It's April 15th and it's snowing. I hope you are strutting your size six stuff in Miami and loving every minute of it! You deserve it! Recent wows for me? Well, I bought size 16 pants. That was a big one for me. I also noticed that I can take a much smaller suitcase than I used to take on trips. My clothes don't take up as much room! Can't wait to see you next weekend. You and Barbara should probably wear signs or something. I won't recognize either of you! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views