What's your latest WOW moment, let us know!

~ Stylz ~
on 4/10/07 7:39 am - North of Boston, MA
There's a lot of posts we haven't done lately (weigh ins, how much the Marchers have lost, past and current BMI, Barbara's group statistics, etc) I just had one happen to me and want to shout from the mountains! Share your moments with us! I went to Old Navy, haven't been in a while but my size 12 jeans are getting way too baggy.. Some of my 10 jeans fit comfortably, but a little baggy so I figured I was a 8 or 10 depending on the style.. Just for laughs I brought a couple pair of size 6 in... Not realizing I picked up a pair of skinny jeans I tried them on (size 8) and nearly stopped the circulation in my calf (yes only got one leg in before the cramping started lol) I tried another pair on and they fit great.. I looked at the tag and it was the size 6!! I had to look on the sewn in tag and then the sticker on the leg to make sure I was reading it right. Of course this was the look on my face I called my bf from the fitting room (while he's at the red sox opening day game and on his 3rd or 4th beer) I'm trying to whisper loud enough for him to hear me in the quiet dressing room (like he cared, the redsox are winning 11-1) I said.. babe... My jeans were a size 12 now I'm a size 6!! He finally figured it out and knew he had to be (or at least act) excited for me, while being a guy around the guys (don't you love putting them in that situation?? ;)) I'm still in shock that they fit, what a great feeling!!! Now for his wow moment (now that I have them, he thinks he deserves them too ) - he got tickets for tomorrows game; Dice K's first game at Fenway Park (whoopie... I mean can't wait to get there!! )
Laura A.
on 4/10/07 11:18 am - Manteca, CA
What a TOTALLY COOL wow!!!! You must still be smiling over this one!!! Enjoy the game tomorrow...... Laura A.
~ Stylz ~
on 4/11/07 3:47 am - North of Boston, MA
this surgery has been the best thing I've ever done for myself! I wouldn't have gotten down to a size 16 nevermind a size 6. I have to steal Rick's quote.. Life is Good
Rick A.
on 4/11/07 9:15 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi, Actually my new quote is "Life is great". It got better then good. I went for my one year check up today. It was nice to hear the nurse say I "looked skinny". The doctor commented that he wished he weighed what I did. Everything looked good except by B12 was low. So I'll have to work on that. Life is indeed great, Rick P.S. to be quoted, does that mean I'm somebody now?
miminjoey
on 4/11/07 9:52 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
you were always somebody...you just may not have known it!
~ Stylz ~
on 4/12/07 1:35 am - North of Boston, MA
Life is great is better than life is good! of course you're somebody! we all love you here, you're always positive and have great thoughts and news to post to us Marchers!
jennb40
on 4/10/07 10:42 pm - Nashua, NH
You go surgerysister....you gonna wear them on your fun trip to Miami with the b/f this weekend????? You have GOT to quit shopping so much....you are going to be broke!!!! But ain't it fun though!!!! Have fun showing off that cute little body! Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 4/11/07 4:02 am - North of Boston, MA
of course I'll wear them, I never want to take them off! Shopping is so addicting, you're right I do need to stop! maybe they'll form a support group for that at the clinic! I can't be the only one
miminjoey
on 4/11/07 9:58 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Holly smokies!!! I want to wear a 6!!! I think my husband would choke me...I weighed in at 155 the last few days and he is starting to panic that the weight loss isn't going to stop...however my wow moment ...nothing major...Sunday at Easter dinner my cousin goes...when will Mimi be here? (I look like my sister Susan) Then yesterday I got to pass down clothes to my 21 year old neice because they were too big for me...so I don't know what was cooler...the fact that my 12's were big enough to pass down...or my clothes were cool enough for a 21 year old to want! Mimi 315 HW 278 SW 167 GW 155 CW going for 150 now!
~ Stylz ~
on 4/12/07 1:41 am - North of Boston, MA
you look great at the size you're in Mimi, smokin mama I've thought that way too, my cousin is a size 10 and when I told her my size a few months ago she said... thats my size! Since we were kids I always thought of her as "the skinny one" now Im in smaller sizes than her I can't bring myself to ask he if she wants my clothes yet, she just had her second baby and is working out like crazy to get back to a 10 I dont want to add insult to injury by saying my 10's dont fit anymore, do you want them. You must feel great handing down your clothes to a 21 year old, espically since they can only wear the in style things... what a mental boost that you're THAT GIRL!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views