WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 4/10/07 2:03 am - North of Boston, MA
Feeling better, I can tell you Tylenol Cold does wonders!!!! I took it yesterday and felt good, took it this morning and feel great! Still going to take it a couple more times just to make sure its gone, Miami trip is coming and I cant afford to be coughing and sneezing on the beach lol Slow day again with foods, just not hungry.. I'll get a couple protein shakes in again to make sure I get enough in for the day. drive to work - 1 drinkable yogurt (I think I've got it under control ) breakfast - lomein with cashews and shrimp (was going to have oatmeal, but this seemed more appealing and it was ) medium caramel coffee, x-lite, 2 splenda with a scoop of nectar cappuccino protein lunch - lomein with cashews and shrimp dinner - Laura Arnold's apricot chicken can't wait to try it another protein shake before bed vitamins - took them water - 40oz so far, will work on the rest tonight exercise - walked to dunkins and the salon with my co-worker.. hope everyones having a great day
Laura A.
on 4/10/07 11:15 am - Manteca, CA
Back to work today after vacation...... breakfast: strawberry protein drink mid-morning: 1oz beef jerky lunch: 1/2C cottage cheese with 1/2C NSA fruit ****tail mid-afternoon: 2 rye crisp crackers with a wedge of laughing cow cheese dinner: 3oz chicken and almond green beans vitamins: all in water: always could be better....only about 48oz so far exercise: a short walk at lunchtime. I have been wearing a pedometer the last few days. At 6pm tonight I'm already at 11,349 steps...and I took it off for my walk at lunch. Those steps really add up!!! Laura A.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views