WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 4/9/07 1:55 am - North of Boston, MA
Here we are again... Monday weekends fly by! I have either an allergy issue or the beginning of a cold forming (really think its allergies, don't feel slugish enough for it to be a cold), scratch throat has prevented me from eating much so far.. well anything really I'll have 2 protein shakes and some steamed milk with syrup later to get my protein requirements in for the day.. drive to work - drinkable yogurt snack - drinkable yogurt lunch will be a 30 gram protein shake and some sliced strawberries drive home - drinkable yogurt dinner - protein shake snack - mango sorbet! I keep forgetting I have this in the freezer, I made it a while ago (I think the recipe was on the splenda site), hopefully it helps the sore throat How was your Easter? How are you doing today? Let us know
Darlene X
on 4/9/07 4:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
Easter was good, I made my famous honey glazed ham & green bean casserole.. hehe... we did kind of a potluck meal with EJ's family. I was evil and ate some jelly beans & whopper eggs Breakfast: 3/4C Cottage cheese w/ fresh pineapple Snack: Lite Yogurt Lunch: 1C Chili w/ 5-6 Pita Chips Snack: Cheese stick & medium apple Dinner: 3oz shredded pork & green chilles served with a small low carb tortilla & cheese. 1100 calories.
BabyRuth2u
on 4/9/07 9:05 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1 hard boiled (At work with my coffee had 100 calorie pack sensible portions soy crisps) Mid morning: Protein shake 35gm (200 calories approx), almonds Lunch: 1/2 c. lf cottage cheese, 60 cal yogurt Mid afternoon: 1/2 c. lf cottage cheese 1 strawberry. Dinner: salad made w/ brocclli, 1/2 hard boiled egg, 1 oz ham, some black and green olives, tomato, and lf balsamic dressing. Eve: Having coffee with 1/2 bag (50 cal) soy crisps Did better on water today than i have been. Had 3 of the 16.9 oz bottles.
Laura A.
on 4/9/07 10:41 am - Manteca, CA
Sorry for not posting to the WDET weekend edition.....between being on vacation and Easter weekend I didn't eat like I should have. Oh, the silly choices I made!!! OK, on to today..... breakfast: 1 scrambled egg with diced ham and cheese lunch: 3oz ground turkey with peach and pineapple salsa late afternoon: 1/2C cottage cheese with 1/2C SF jello dinner: cookies and cream protein drink vitamins: all in water: pretty good today exercise: just yardwork I went to Texas Roadhouse for the first time a few weeks ago......what a FUN place!!! I loved eating the peanuts and throwing the shells on the floor. And what HUGE servings they have!! I ordered the grilled chicken with pepper jack cheese and mushrooms. I brought leftovers home and ate 3 more times!!! I cringe when I think as a pre-op I probably would have eaten all that and then had dessert too......no wonder we Americans are overweight!!! Laura A.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/9/07 11:36 pm
down 170# and so relieved to see the icicles melt off the scale! http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKaradas
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views