~ WDYET * Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 4/7/07 9:05 am - North of Boston, MA
The weekend is here, hope everyones enjoying it Today is my mom's birthday so I took her out to her favorite seafood restaurant for lunch. Before that we stopped at Nashua Nutrition (they advertise on OH) and picked up Protein Popcorn. It taste pretty good (100 cals, 2.4gr fat, 0 sugar, 11 sugar alcohols, 9 carbs, 6 gr protein)! They have 3 coated popcorn flavors (caramel, chocolate caramel and lemon) and 1 regular popcorn (bbq) I bought a bag of each and have only tried caramel so far. Meeting some friends for dinner again (bf LOVES all the left overs ) I told him we have to cut back on going out for dinner all weekend.. I feel like I'm eating the wrong things when we go out (even though its usually steak, but the mashed potatoes are probably full of milk and butter), I'll have a drink or two one of the nights we go out and we're spending a lot money we could be saving for the cruise (espically since I found where the coach outlet is, so you know I'll be spending like crazy there ) my day hasn't been great, but Monday is another day! Weekends are never good for me breakfast - drinkable yogurt snack - power pop (protein popcorn) lunch - wheat dinner roll, about 1/2 cup of lobster roasted corn chowder (way too rich! I think it was made with tons of butter and a cream sherry, I could smell the sherry before tasting it, it was that strong). I think the roll filled me up, I could have probably eaten more if I didnt eat that... Medium caramel/coconut coffee, x-lite, 3 splenda (I'm hooked on my daily coffee again , I guess it could be worse, atleast its not a daily snickers bar or taco bell crunch wrap 5 days a week as a pre-op) dinner - going out for sushi (mmm tons of protein) really bad day for protein now that I'm looking at it.. according to fitday I've got about 26grams of protein and less than 500 calories. The sushi will be a good amount of protein, but when I finish my coffee I'll have a 30gr protein shake and maybe a 15gr when we get home late tonight. exercise - walked the charles this afternoon with bf, still putting my long north face jacket to good use ;) vitamins - took b-complex and multi, I'll take a calcium before leaving for dinner water - need to step this up! I've only had about 8oz today, with the coffee that brings me back to 0 just filled my 32oz bottle.. I'll work on this all night hope everyones having a great weekend and HAPPY EASTER (thats the closest to an easter bunny I can get, just pretend you see bunny ears above his head when jumps )
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/7/07 9:10 am
Between yesterday and today think I've got the carbs under control better. The portion size isn't an issue if I eat 4 meals a day plus a snack. That helps keep the protein lower too. The link will update after tomorrows' food is entered. I'm unfreaked about the eye surgery since I spoke to my mother. She is such a negative person, she really snapped me out of it when I heard what she said. I haven't stopped laughing since I spoke to her. Have a good one everyone. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKaradas
~ Stylz ~
on 4/8/07 7:39 am - North of Boston, MA
Happy Easter everyone! Spent the day with the family We went to the Texas Roadhouse for b/day - easter lunch (brother, sister and mom's bdays all fall within a month of each other so I take them out to lunch, easier doing this because of every ones busy schedules). They have a great dish there called fillet medallions (3 fillets totaling 9oz) it comes with 3 sides and seasoned mushrooms (I ordered cup of chili, plain sweet potato and mixed veggies)... It makes 4 meals for me I'm realizing I can eat more (it might not look like it to some, but its more than I use to eat) breakfast - 2 drinkable yogurts lunch - 3 tablespoons of chili, 4 mushroom halves, 2oz steak, 1/4c. sweet potato dinner - 2oz. steak, 4 mushroom halves, 1/4c. vegetables medium caramel coffee x-lite, 3 splenda from dunkins 30 gram iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake snack - pineapple exercise - not today water - plenty of it vitamins - took them already hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views