OT: Cow cake

Darlene X
on 4/7/07 2:24 am - Maricopa, AZ
OMG this cake was a disaster!!!!!!!! I hope it stay's in one peice for the 1 hour trip to the party. I had all sorts of stacking usses, the top tier isn't very stable and the thing is lopsided, I wanna cry!!! It did not turn out the way I wanted-- at least its a freebie. 10" Chocolate Fudge with Chocolate raspberry ganche filling & a 8" Red Velvet with cream cheese filling http://imageevent.com/fortheloveofcake/othercakes
Rick A.
on 4/7/07 6:01 am - Far Northern, CA
Darlene, I'm glad you stopped by. The cake is neat, I hope it doesn't moove to much during the transport. I hope things are looking up for you. Your surgery twin, Rick
BabyRuth2u
on 4/7/07 6:59 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I hope the cake holds up for you in transport. IT'S FANTASTIC!! It's so darn cute, and artistic. LOVE IT!!! You are so talented. I hope you really enjoy making them, because I really enjoying seeing your works of art. Keep it up!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/8/07 10:36 pm - My Town, NH
If this is a disaster, I'm the Easter Bunny! It's adorable and I hope it made the trip successfully!
Darlene X
on 4/9/07 12:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks guys... Well it did make the 1 hour trip ok... I was tense the whole drive! LOL They loved it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views