Some good, some not so good

Mary M.
on 4/8/07 10:57 am - Livonia, MI
Barbara, Congrats on a job well done! It really is wonderful to feel good and the bonus is to look better. I hope that your hubby gets better soon. Its always something. BUT... I have a feeling it's going to be a great summer! Hugs to you fellow pug lover, Mary
jennb40
on 4/8/07 10:54 pm - Nashua, NH
Ahhh, Mary - nice to hear from you again and thanks for your comments! Don't be a stranger around here - we miss you! And hugs back to you...fellow pug lover! I have an awful cold - must have caught it from the hubby - and chose to stay home today and everytime I sit down to rest, I get a lap full of pugs! They sure do give you some unconditional love! My younger pug Sam - has to go in 2 weeks to have his teeth cleaned and a couple of extractions...he is 4 years old and when he was born, his bottom teeth looked like a derailed train track! He has awful breath and a couple of loose teeth on the bottom. So the vet suggested he have them cleaned, which requires him being put to sleep! I wanted to stay with him all day at the vet...but don't think they will let me!!!! Have to take him at 8 and pick him up at 3:30-4:00. My other pug has wonderful teeth and chews on the rawhide bones and doesn't have any dental problems, but little Sam's bottom teeth cause him not to want to chew on those bones and I attribute that to his plaque filled teeth. Maybe the cleaning will give him sweeter breath! But I sure do love my pugs! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/8/07 10:39 pm - My Town, NH
My friend, Weeeeeee! What a ride! You are so amazing. I am so proud of all of your accomplishments in the last year, including losing 115 pounds! I'll be hanging in there with you for these last 50 pounds. I have them to lose as well. I'm sorry your hubby hasn't been well, but am glad that the issue was discovered and is treatable. My painting will still be here when he feels up to it! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, know how proud I am of you! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 4/8/07 10:56 pm - Nashua, NH
Ahhh Stephanie...you are the sweetest! You should have been a psychiatrist - you would make anybody feel better! Thanks for your comments and you and I and a few others will continue towards our last 50 pounds - being here to support each other! Looking forward to our luncheon date! Hugs back atcha...Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views