ood bad day

miminjoey
on 4/6/07 1:45 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
so much for Good Friday My Aunt kristien died today of cancer, My brother's girlfriend's sister OD'd and my cousin was in a car accident and they had to life flight her baby to Memphis... I was just telling my mom yesterday it has been a LONG time since anything has really happened we were due...but man! Thankfully none of the people were like close so it doesn't really effect me one way or the other but it was still a bad day. Flippin cold too! never got above freezing and it spit snow all day. Think I go curl up in my nice warm bed and cal it a day. Mimi
BabyRuth2u
on 4/7/07 7:01 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Oh my Mimi, no that is definately not a good Friday at all. Sorry to hear. Try to take it easy and keep warm over the weekend, be there for your friends and family as needed. Take care.
RebekaA
on 4/8/07 4:38 am - Inland Empire, CA
Mimi, I'm so sorry, even if they weren't that "close" that's still a lot to deal with! Take care of yourself! Rebeka
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/8/07 10:40 pm - My Town, NH
Mimi, UGH! What a yucky Friday! I hope that your Easter was happier and that things calm down a bit for you. Hugs, Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 4/10/07 6:26 am - Columbia, MD
wow, not a good day at all. They say that good and bad things come in threes. Let's hope that is it for y'all for awhile. Goodness. The cold is getting to me too. It's freaking April already! Time for capris and sandles! Yet I am wearing a sweater and boots today. Sending you ((((((hugs)))))) Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views