WDYET??? *** Thursday ***

Darlene X
on 4/5/07 4:02 am - Maricopa, AZ
I haven't started this in a while, figured I'd pop in. So OMG, I knew chicken wings weren't great for you, but I didn't realize how high in calories they really are... and Im not talking about fried wings, just regular raw chicken wings baked. We had wings Sunday for our family dinner, and had some left over. I was going to bake them for dinner tonight. So Im logging in my calories, and can't find caloric info for regular chicken wings... I do some searching around, and wings are like 100 calories a POP! Its because its a very fatty part of the chicken. I could probably eat like 4-6 of them. I e-mailed EJ and told him Im not having them for dinner... and probably never again LOL. Im going to make some home-made chicken strips instead... much more filling to have chicken breast & far less calories. Hmmm and to think I would go to Native new Yorker and eat like 20-30 deep fried wings... OMG I don't even want to know what kind of calories I consumed then. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Breakfast: I woke at 3am, couldnt sleep.. so had a pepper jack cheese stick and a teeny peice of sour dough bread (I just ripped a tiny peice off a loaf). I was going to eat Cottage cheese & pineapple for breakfast, later at 6am, but forgot... Snack: 6 dried aprictot and 1/4C Banana chips. Lunch: 1/2 Chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese & sundried tomatoes. Served with some blackbeans & mixed veggies. Snack: Cheese stick & an apple. Dinner: 1/2 Chicken breast cut into strips, lightly tossed in flour & baked. Franks hot sauce w/ a little honey & a small salad.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/5/07 4:37 am
Really enjoyed last nights dinner and the headache is coming and going. Will update the link as the day progresses. 1 year out, down 160#, here's the link: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKaradas
~ Stylz ~
on 4/5/07 7:33 am - North of Boston, MA
five inches of snow throughout the night, 10 hours later its gone!! LOVE IT!! Its about 55 out so we took a walk to dunkins and then kept walking (too nice to go back to work right away ) I told bf I need a break from the cold and snow so I don't care how much it costs, we need to go away for the long weekend. I told him I was going to look online at work and book something.. his response I can't keep anything a secret from you! I had a surprise, we're going to miami next weekend. needless to say I was Four days of sun, the beach and 80 degrees here I come!!!!! heres my day: drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - 2 protein muffins lunch - shrimp lomein medium caramel coffee, x-lite, 2 splenda dinner - 3 shrimp and about 2 oz. of shaved steak with mushrooms snack will be some mini quaker rice cakes (I'm hooked on the nacho cheese ones)! water - 48 in so far, another 48 between now and bed exercise - 40 minutes of walking (i guess we forgot we were on our quick 15 min break ) vitamins - got them in I gotta be good with those vitamins, blood work next week for my 1 year appt. (still haven't had my appt because they moved to a new building). Appt. the following week! Stephanie - how did you make out with the snow up there? Barbara and Jannine, are you girls coming to next Tuesdays meeting? hope to see you both, email me
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/5/07 11:32 am - My Town, NH
Tons of heavy snow here! UGH! It is only going to be a high of low 40s for the next six days. Oh well. I know spring will arrive some day. You enjoy every moment in Miami! Bring me back some sun please!
Darlene X
on 4/5/07 11:45 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ummmm last night at 10.30pm I was up baking cakes for this weekend--- I was watching the news and it was 81F outside hahaha... Todays high is supposed to be 93F .... snow?? That still cracks me up!
~ Stylz ~
on 4/6/07 1:23 am - North of Boston, MA
wow 93, pretty soon everyone out there will be complaining its too hot and have the ac on. I'd settle for mid 70's which is one good thing about New England, four seasons allows plenty of 70's weather Our snow came and left luckily. weather is getting warmer the ground isnt cold enough for it to stay. I checked the Miami 10 day forecast, 85, sunny, uv index of 10+ cant wait for the beach!!!!
Laura A.
on 4/5/07 8:32 am - Manteca, CA
YIKES!! I had no idea chicken wings had that many calories!! I'm like you....there was a time when I could down a bunch of those "little" things....and that's as an appetizer. breakfast: banana cream protein drink....at home watching Good Morning America (I'm on vacation) Anyone else see it this morning? "Marcia Brady" was on today talking about her history with bulimia......guess she's going to be on the next season of Celebrity Fit Club. lunch: In n Out protein style cheeseburger dinner: chicken with either a salad or some broccoli vitamins: all in water: better today exercise: just a walk around my neighborhood....the weather is great today....those weeds are growing like weeds in this sunshine!!! Laura A.
miminjoey
on 4/5/07 8:10 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
went gambling with my mom in metropolis...had lots of coffee probably a whole pot by myself, a little bit of water, some watered down diet fountain soda, about an oz of milk to eat 2 chicken wings, some peel and eat shrimp, a TINY salad, a 1/2 BBQ sandwich, some cheetos, a bite of cheese cake, a bite of choclate cake YACK!, a bite of lemon pound cake YUM, (I like taste tested everything!) a spoon full or red bean and cabage soup, 1 bite of pizza NASTY!, Granted this was over like the entire day...then I had the guts to a pulled pork BBQ sanwich w/o sauce for dinner about 9:30 last night. Oh and I won $52 woo hoo!!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views