WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 4/4/07 2:03 am - North of Boston, MA
This morning I scared the heck out of myself. I know I can drink a lot, but have never gulped since surgery. Half asleep this morning I took a huge gulp and felt it go down like a cement brick.. I've been thinking about it since, you know the normal 3 month post-op thoughts... did i just stretch my stomach???, what was I thinking when I did that?? Am I trying to ruin my new way of life!! obviously my thoughts are strictly , but comical that I've never stop thinking about the early pre-op thoughts Drive to work - drinkable yogurt Got to work and had a mango (almost a whole one) Breakfast - weight control yogurt lunch - shrimp lo mein snack - red grapefruit (and maybe a protein muffin as a second snack) working late, so I'll be hungry before my late dinner Drive home - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake dinner - the rest of my cold sesame noodles Tonight I'm going to make another batch of lo mein and add some mushrooms, pea pods, bean sprouts, shrimp and cashews for extra protein has anyone tried Barilla Plus pasta? I've heard good things about it and I guess they came out with a "barilla plus protein pasta" which has 17grams of protein in an uncooked cup of pasta. doesn't sound bad, espically with a meat sauce to add more protein. mmmmmm, I'm making myself hungry! water - 70 oz in so far today exercise - the only exercise I'm getting today is walking from the car to the dry cleaners door and then walking from the car to my house!! WAY TOO COLD AGAIN!! vitamins - got them in hope all is well with everyone
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/4/07 3:22 am - My Town, NH
It's snowing here! Breakfast: oatmeal with sliced banana Lunch: out for lunch - seafood bisque about 2/3 cup and about 2 slices of thin crust pizza with cheese, basil and tomatoes Snack: will have lite applesauce and SF caramel pudding cup Not sure how tonight is going to work. I have spinning and then have to change quick to go to a performance on campus. I think I'll eat a protein bar on the way from spinning to campus so that my stomach is not growling and disturbing the dancers! Dinner: if I'm hungry, I'll eat the rest of a chicken breast leftover from the other night Water: 45 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: spinning!!! I haven't tried the Barilla Plus. Let me know how it is! I think I'm always going to have those pre-op thoughts. Maybe I'll always be fat in my head! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 4/4/07 4:24 am - North of Boston, MA
Did I hear you guys were getting 6-10 up that way? they keep changing the prediction here... one day Stephanie we'll have some nice weather... It might be August by then, but one day.... be safe!
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/4/07 5:50 am - My Town, NH
You heard correctly! I want spring! (stamping foot) My spinning class was just cancelled which means I don't get my exercise in for the day. If I had known, I would have hit the gym this morning! Oh well. Tomorrow is another day! Hugs, Stephanie
Darlene X
on 4/4/07 5:05 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive been gulping water since about 7 months post-op-- I drink pretty much the same now as I did before surgery. I still can't go quite as fast, but its almost the same now. Breakfast: Scrambled egg with diced mushroom, bell pepper, onion & a little grated cheese. I only had a few bites... not much breakfast. Snack: A pepperjack cheese stick & about 1/2C of green grapes. Lunch: 1 Chicken strip & 1/4C Macaroni salad (Lunch from the cafeteria UGH) Snack: Lite Yogurt & a bag of Quaker 90 cal mini delights. Dinner: 1/3 of a chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes & cream cheese and a small side salad.
ooh-lala
on 4/4/07 9:25 am - Great Bend, KS
Darlene, you look great! The stuffed chicken breast sounds yummy. Do you put any seasonings on the chicken? Bake it? Pan-roast it? Laura
Darlene X
on 4/5/07 12:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
Season with salt, garlic powder, pepper, paprika & a little cayene if you want some spice. Stuff with cream cheese & sundried tomatoes... take a peice of foil and lay down a bed of black beans, diced onion, & cilantro. Place the stuffed chicken breast on top of the beans, wrap in the foil and then bake in the foil for about 35 minutes at 350F.
ooh-lala
on 4/4/07 9:30 am - Great Bend, KS
Hi everyone! I know I haven't posted in awhile. Been very busy at work. Ready for things to slow down! Breakfast: weight control oatmeal with 3/4 c skim milk Lunch: Stuffed bell pepper, 1/2 c Total 0% Fage yogurt with Snack: 1 oz. reduced-fat cheddar cheese and 1/2 c red grapes Dinner: 3 oz. Indian-spiced roast salmon with 1 T cilantro-yogurt sauce, 4 red potato halves, roasted and 3 stalks steamed asparagus Snack: 1/2 fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 1 cup steamed skim milk with sf vanilla syrup
Pat T.
on 4/4/07 10:13 am - Rome, NY
I haven't tried the pasta, I don't eat any pasta or rice, cant' eat things with flour and too many carbs as they make me dump. even snacking on something like cheez its, I can only have 1/2 serving at a time or I get nauseous. B: 2 oz LF cheddar and a few slices pepperoni L: 1 1/2 meatballs with sauce and cheese S: cheez its D: 2 oz pork chop and 1 T of stuffing S: cheez its
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views