Karen, Trish and everybody

Lauren003
on 4/2/07 11:02 pm - , NC
Karen and Trish, thank you so much for the joy that your cards brought with them. They're both living on my refrigerator (Karen, everybody asks who the hottie is!!) and they make me smile to look at them. It has been a *very* hard couple of months for my children health-wise so I apologize for vanishing, I just don't want to be far from them for long. Physically I'm okay. I hope for the kids' sake everything will settle down soon and I'll be on more when they do. Karen, I got your message a while ago about my address and didn't have time to respond to it then but then I forgot to. I'm SOOO sorry. You've got it right though Thank you both again so much for being my sunshine. And Trish! You live close to my hubby's family! His brother lives in Clifton Heights on Thornton Ave, his sister in Morton and his mom in Drexel Hill near the high school! Weeird! I was so confused as to who I knew in Clifton Heights other than my BIL and got a big ol' stupid grin when I saw it was you. Love to you both and everyone.. Lauren
~ Stylz ~
on 4/3/07 1:08 am - North of Boston, MA
Lauren! I'm glad you stopped in. I was hoping everything was ok! Glad the card made you smile I put it on my fridge to remind me what I was and will never be again!! keep us up to date on how things are going, we miss you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views