WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 4/2/07 4:20 am - North of Boston, MA
kind of an ucky day... last night we had to deal with bf's 18 year old nephew who decided to play passenger in a vehicle that belonged to no one they knew... such a cherrub... ;) didnt get to sleep til late, woke up exhausted, its cold and rainy.. Wish I stayed home! food I've done ok drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - protein muffin medium coffee @ dunkins snack - protein muffin lunch - shrimp lomein drive home - achievone protein shake with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein dinner - cold sesame noodles snack - "candied" nuts exercise - too cold and rainy water - about 40 so far, too cold to drink vitamins - taking my multi vitamin now
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/2/07 4:35 am - My Town, NH
Cold and rainy here too...all week! On the way to work: Atkins protein bar (my trainer told me I needed to consume protein within 45 minutes of our workouts) Breakfast: oatmeal with sliced banana Lunch: wrap with roast beef, lettuce and dijon mustard Snack: lite applesauce (if hungry I'll eat it) Dinner: chicken breast and green beans Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: all in Water: 48 ounces so far, more as the day goes on Exercise: 50 minutes with the trainer this morning. She was brutal! - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 4/2/07 2:14 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Steph, Is that 45 min. prior or after workouts???
~ Stylz ~
on 4/2/07 9:44 pm - North of Boston, MA
I was always told within 45 minutes after a work out because you just worked your muscles and need to feed them so a shake, bar or protein (chicken, beef, seafood) is best after a work out. Were you told the same thing Stephanie?
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/2/07 10:50 pm - My Town, NH
Yup. You got it! This morning as I was eating my protein bar, I thought that I should have grabbed that half of a chicken breast left over from last night! It probably would have tasted better! The protein bars aren't bad. Just not as yummy as grilled chicken! Hugs, Stephanie
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/2/07 10:49 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya Rebeka! Brandy says I should eat protein within 45 minutes after working out. I assume she knows what she's talking about. I'm trying it this week. She was concerned because I work out at 5:30 a.m. but don't eat anything until about 8:30 a.m. or 9:00 a.m. So I'm trying to eat a protein bar on my way to work and push my oatmeal to my snack time of 10:30 a.m. My biggest concern is the extra calories it adds to my daily intake. But, I thought I would try it this week and see if it makes a difference. I'll keep you posted! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 4/3/07 7:59 am - Inland Empire, CA
cool thank you! I will start doing this too.
Pat T.
on 4/2/07 7:39 am - Rome, NY
B: 1 1/2 oz LF Cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni S: 1 oz ham L: 1 oz grilled chicken and a few green beans S: the rest of the grilled chicken, 2 oz. and green beans D: SF FF frozen yogurt and cheez its S: don't know yet I am really trying to eat more, I think I need to get my calories up a little, most days I feel weak and tired too quickly. I will work on it!
Laura A.
on 4/2/07 9:02 am - Manteca, CA
Sorry you and Stephanie are having rainy weather....it's beautiful and sunny here. early morning: coffee with sweetner and SF french vanilla creamer breakfast: cookies and cream protein drink on the way to work mid-morning: 1/2C cottage cheese with 1/2C SF lemon jello lunch: 1/2 a ham and cheese omlette 1/2C mixed fresh fruit with a dollop of strawberry yogurt dinner: birthday dinner for my youngest....16 today....I made rigatoni with green salad and sour dough rolls. I'll just have the salad with some grated cheese and diced turkey on top. Right now birthday cake doesn't interest me.....but I may have a little of the ice cream later. exercise: none today...I had lunch with several members of my family and my new great-niece. Juliana Marie is 2 weeks old today. What a sweetie!!! water: OK vitamins: all in Laura A. did Laura Arnold peek out yet???
~ Stylz ~
on 4/2/07 9:28 am - North of Boston, MA
do you buy a cake for each bday or one big cake for everyones bday? thats a whole lotta cake I havent seen Laura Arnold pop up yet, I hope shes ok!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views