WDYET? **SATURDAY & SUNDAY**

~ Stylz ~
on 3/31/07 8:43 am - North of Boston, MA
how is it already 6:30 pm??? wow the day is flying by! today we went to buy exhaust fans for the bathrooms. the guy was trying to hit on me infront on my bf then asked if he could carry the boxes to my car. I looked at my bf and said.. no I think we got it! funny how blatent these guys can be! we went for our walk on the charles river (around 2 miles) bf doesnt mind walking so its great to have a walking buddy (plus we gotta get him in shape for his brothers wedding in sept, but no need in telling him that.. reverse pyschology ;) lol) breakfast - 2 drinkable yogurts lunch - went to the weathervane (seafood place) I had 3 chicken strips and 2 bites of mashed potatoes snack - 1/2 cup cold sesame noodles (I can't stop eating them!!!) dinner - making shrimp lo mein (emeril's recipe from food network) I had to restock on all my oriental seasonings was running out of sauces and oils! snack - something sweet, not sure what maybe mini rice cakes while we watch movies tonight exercise - walking vitamins - starting them now water - lots of it!! how's your weekend going? stop in and let us know! ps - has anyone heard from Laura A? she hasn't been around in a while, hope you're ok!!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/31/07 10:06 am - North of Boston, MA
oops - I should say Laura Arnold Laura A (Goozie) found her way back and we're glad she did!! what does Goozie mean anyway?
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 3/31/07 7:14 pm
I will do my best to keep my protein lower. It will be hard to make smaller portions and not be hungry. It won't be a problem calorie wise, but the full feeling will be hard to come by on smaller portions. The NUT says its okay to fill the void with salads, but then my carb count will rise. She also said the nutrition in salad is fine as long as it has a variety of veggies in it besides lettuce. So all my salads will have cucumber, tomato, peppers, radish, carrot, cabbage, and I think I buy some sprouts. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKaradas
Laura A.
on 4/1/07 2:25 am - Manteca, CA
Hi All, My weekend has been absolutely beautiful!! The weather is so nice this time of year although the spring breezes (wind!) can be annoying at times. Yesterday I went down to Stanislaus State University in Turlock for a softabll tournament. (about 30 minutes south of where I live) My 2nd daughter's roommate was here from Chaminade University in Honolulu playing in the tournament. It was very good to see her and the team. They didn't do too well in the tournament but had lots of fun playing a game they all just love....and we all know that's important too.....just having fun. My daughter tried out and made the team but then by last November realized it was going to be a HUGE time commitment and with her pre-med class schedule and working a part-time job, she just wasn't going to be able to fit softball in. I visited with her via cell phone during the game yesterday and could tell she was a little sad she wasn't here. Weekend eating sometimes isn't the best for me....so I won't even post what I've eaten!! I have taken all my vitamins and supplements and drank 4 bottles of water at the games yesterday though.....so that's a good thing!! Hope everyone else is having a great weekend too. Laura A. PS: Goozie is my youngest daughter's nickname. When I signed up on the new OH format, I wanted to use 'Goozie's Mom'....but it was already taken.. Go figure!! I often think how when we're choosing names for our children we spend months choosing just the right name. Maybe a family name...a friend's name...certainly not something that rhymes with something vulgar or would have initials that could be misconstrued. We finally chose what we thought was just the right name for my youngest daughter.....and we all call her Goozie 90% of the time!!! Silly huh???
~ Stylz ~
on 4/2/07 12:08 am - North of Boston, MA
I think its a cute name! first time I heard it I said to myself... GOOOOOOZIEEE??? Thats cute! Sounds like you're keeping busy out there and the weathers been good! Glad to see you around heres my sunday, breakfast - 2 drinkable yogurts lunch - sesame noodles dinner - shrimp scampi snack - mini bag of microwave popcorn late night snack - 1/4 sf chocolate bar wasn't a great protein day.. weekends usually aren't but I prepared everything for the week (breakfast, snack and lunch) so I'll be on track exercise - walked the charles again water - atleast 90oz vitamins... i remembered I needed to take my multi, but then forgot again sunday weigh in... 136.4 I'm a 1.2 lbs away from my first goal (135.2). When I reach that, my final goal is 130.2 which is -131 lbs, half of the person I use to be!! hope you all had a good weekend
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views