WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/31/07 10:11 am - North of Boston, MA
walk, run, then walk again sounds like a good idea anything to tone and get rid of the fat is worth trying! thanks for the tip! my feet and knees are awful (3 knee surgeries and foot surgery on each foot when I was younger, a lot of wear and tear during hs sports). how long are you running between walking sets?
RebekaA
on 4/2/07 11:10 am - Inland Empire, CA
only 2-4 min., then about 4 min. at 3.5mph w/+3 incline before next set. not too long but trainer said whatever you can do was good enough
Pat T.
on 3/30/07 11:33 pm - Rome, NY
Here is what I had yesterday: B: 1 oz LF cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni L: Protein Drink S: 1 meatball with mozzarella and sauce D: 2 oz grilled chicken; couple bites green beans S: cheez its i also at a small homemade chocolate chip cookie, and apprently experienced my version of dumping. No fun, but a good thing so I don't try that again. Cal 926; protein 76 gm Vitamins, yes water, yes exercise, cleaning up the yard
~ Stylz ~
on 3/31/07 8:07 am - North of Boston, MA
Pat! I've been thinking about you, hope all is well!! I'm afraid to try sugar because if I don't dump I'm afraid I'll go back to it so I stay away. I too hope if one day I try sugar I dump and NEVER want it again!! enjoy your weekend
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views