Hello March 06 board!

Rspires
on 3/29/07 1:44 pm
Hi everyone!!! I decided to sneak a peak at your board...I am a March 07 person and just had my surgery last Friday 3/23! I needed to come on here to remember exactly why I did this and it has helped to read your posts and profiles!!! Today is the first day I have felt better and I'm looking forward to feeling "normal" again! I know this will pass and appreciate you sharing your photos and journey's to help us that follow you out! Sincerely, Rita Spires
miminjoey
on 3/29/07 9:42 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I tell you what we have the best group on OH...feel free to ask anything you might have questions about...everyone will answer honsetly in a respectful way. Remember to sip your liquids and start moving if you haven't already before you know it you'll be back...don't want to say normal or old self because now you are new and improved...so hmmmm....you'll be enjoying your new life...there that works hehehe! Mimi
Rick A.
on 3/30/07 1:38 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi Rita, You are welcome here anytime. I wish I would have known about the surgery date forums when I first started out. It's great to be able to look at other's expierences and know that you will soon be in their place. You will have an interesting ride with it's ups and downs. It gets better over time and it is so worth it. Congratulatons on taking the first step in this journey. Let us know if we can be of any help to you. Life is great, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/30/07 3:37 am - My Town, NH
Hi Rita! We're so glad you stopped by. You will continue to feel better each day. Congratulations on making a decision to become healthier and happier! Please let us know if we can offer support or answer any questions during your journey. - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 3/30/07 4:18 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi, Welcome! Glad you stopped by! You will slowly start to feel better and better each day and soon you will be flying high and reveling in your new life and new you! Try not to push yourself too hard at first. It's almost impossible to get ALL your liquids in for awhile....took me a few months. So go easy and try to stay as active as you can Happy Losing to you! Rebeka 284/261/158/150
Mary M.
on 3/30/07 9:37 am - Livonia, MI
Congrats and welcome. You are a Marcher too, just a different year. We can look at it like the zodiac. It took me about a month to feel really normal but then I just started feeling better and better and along with the weight loss it has been great.! Good Luck Mary
luckycat1
on 3/30/07 9:46 am - Cincinnati, OH
Good luck on your journey MJ
~ Stylz ~
on 3/31/07 8:24 am - North of Boston, MA
Rita Congrats on making it to the losers side stop in and post as much as you'd like!! welcome to the Marcher's bench
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views