My 1 year :)

Jeani46
on 3/28/07 2:18 pm - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
So I thought I would join in on the update..... I just posted my new pictures.... I have lost 200 lbs so far. I started at 405 and am now 205 Many things are so diffrent, including the fact that after 16 years I finally got my drivers licence. That has been fun and kept me quite busy. I am feeling good. I think I have lost somewhere around 120 some inches, its all just insane to me when I think about it. You all are looking great and keep up the gppd work Jeani
jannineh99
on 3/28/07 10:21 pm - Melrose, MA
Hey there Jeani.... OMG your pictures in your profile are beautiful....what a great job you have done..... Congrats on the drivers licence you will have fun with that....drivers licences are very freeing....keep up the great work and keep us posted..... Jannine 357/177/169ish
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/28/07 10:47 pm - My Town, NH
Jeani, you look amazing! You are so pretty! I'm glad that you are feeling good too. You've accomplished so much in a year. Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. - Stephanie
luckycat1
on 3/29/07 4:13 am - Cincinnati, OH
you look amazing! great job! mj
RebekaA
on 3/29/07 4:54 am - Inland Empire, CA
WOW you are beautiful girl! I LOVE the new hair! So pretty. You've done an amazing job. Keep up the great work! Rebeka
BabyRuth2u
on 3/29/07 10:38 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Jeani, you look amazing, Keep up the great work. You should be very proud. Amazing!! Oh, and congrats on the drivers license, that is SUPER duper, being able to get around on your own has to feel good!
miminjoey
on 3/29/07 9:44 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
200lbs woo hoo you go girl! what an amazing job you have done adn your transformation is AMAZING! Not that you weren't beautiful before but damn girl look at you now! Mimi
Jeani46
on 3/30/07 12:25 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Thank you everyone You are all too sweet! You are all doing great and I am glad to be a part of this group.. have a great day and thanks again! Jeani
Laura A.
on 3/30/07 1:46 pm - Manteca, CA
Jeani...you look fantabulous!!!! You look like a teenager!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! Laura A.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/31/07 8:10 am - North of Boston, MA
WOW Jeanie, you're so stunning! I wouldn't have recognized you from your old pictures!! Congrats on your 1 year, stop in and keep us posted on your progress
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views