Congrats to everyone on your Success!

* Icemama *.
on 3/26/07 7:49 pm - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
I started writing pm's and realized I might be here all night.... LOL So to all the fellow Marchers congrats I enjoyed catching up looking at the 1 year pics and reading your stories. WE ALL have done great and I could not think of a greater group of people to share March 06 WLS month with. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed yall. Keep up the great work and continued success on your journey!! Steph p.s. Stylz i got your card you look amazing!! Thanks a bunch!!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/26/07 11:02 pm - North of Boston, MA
look at your new pictures, dang girl you look amazing! keep up the incredible work. I was reading your profile about the peanut butter addiction, it sounds like mine with the drinkable yogurts! funny how we find a comfort, make the pouch happy food and stick to it!! wishing you continued success
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/27/07 10:37 pm - My Town, NH
Other Steph, I read your profile update and just wanted you to know that I fight those demons every day as well. I think I always will. I wish I could say that there will come a time when I don't get into the boxing ring with food. But I seriously doubt that will ever come to pass. Some days I win and some days I lose. Each day I try and win the battle. I think that's about all I can ask of myself! You look beautiful! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views