Shopping!

Stephanie Smiles
on 3/26/07 10:55 pm - My Town, NH
Thanks Laura! It is nice to have so much energy. Thanks so much for the compliment. I hope you are feeling great as well! Hugs, Stephanie
kimbaby74
on 3/27/07 10:38 am - Western, KY
Can you believe it...I'm exactly the opposite! I mean, I'm not complaining because I can shop in a normal sized section of the store (just bought my first pair of size 12s thank you very much) but I have such a hard time finding something that is age appropriate. I went to Goody's the other night and thought that everything looked like something old women wear. So then I went to Maurices and everything was too young looking. The really sad thing is that I see things in the plus section that I would totally wear. Isn't that sad! I guess I need to find a girlfriend who I would enjoy shopping with and have them help me pick out clothes. I'm such a plain jane dresser that it's hard for me. BTW, you look FABULOUS!!!! Congratulations on your loss!!! Kim 359/172/150 -187 pounds
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/27/07 10:55 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya Kim. I feel like I don't know what sort of styles I should be wearing too. Before, we had so few options! Now it's a little overwhelming with all of the choices. I think we should have fashion consultants as part of our surgery programs. Do you think our insurance companies would cover that? I am so impressed with your weight loss! I wish I knew your secret! I can't seem to get below 212. You've done so well and we're very proud of you! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views