WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/26/07 4:31 am - North of Boston, MA
Just got back from my walk, I wish the weather would warm up already!! Today the temps were in the 40's, tomorrow in the 60's so hopefully the rest of the week will look as good! Drive to work - 1 drinkable yogurt breakfast - 2 blueberry protein muffins lunch - Rebeka's shrimp salad ;) drive home - Iso Fruit cantaloupe protein shake dinner - meat sauce with shirataki noodles snack - maybe grapefruit took my vitamins 40oz of water in so far and 6721 for steps so far. going to try and walk after dinner, but if its cold... I'll scrap the idea (sick of being cold already ) hope everyones having a good day!
miminjoey
on 3/26/07 9:01 am - Fort Bragg, NC
weight control oatmeal w/ milk coffee sausage biscuit apple 16 oz water a few chips pork chop and 1 small piece of candied yams have lots of water to get in tonight snack...doubt i'll have one too much water to get in
luckycat1
on 3/26/07 9:48 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-protein drink with 1/4 banana s-1/4 cup fruit ****tail with 1/4 cu van yogurt l-turkey-cheese and coleslaw s-s/f pudding with string cheese d-hamburger with 6 french fries--hamburger was made on my gf grill and the ff were baked with 2 tlbs. cole slaw s-s/f pudding with 1 grahm cracker square
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/26/07 10:29 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: regular instant oatmeal and a sliced banana Snack: banana muffin made with half whole wheat flour and half white flour Lunch: tuna salad (tuna, boiled egg, celery and onion) on a wrap with a lettuce leaf Dinner: 93% lean hamburger patty wrapped in a lettuce leaf and a few tator tots Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: worked out with trainer this morning (lunges, squats, and weights...oh my!) Have a great night! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views