One year follow up

Sheryl J.
on 3/26/07 3:00 am - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
I had my one-year follow up about three weeks ago. The surgeon was very happy with my progress. I guess I am. I have lost 85 pounds. I'd like to lose more, but I've been pretty stable for a couple of months now. I am also having problems controlling my blood glucose. I met with the dietician today and I'm supposed to limit my lunch to two carbs. I don't really have a problem except for at lunch. It's very strange. I have new pictures on my profile if you'd like to see how I look now. New haircut, too! 218/208/133/119
RebekaA
on 3/26/07 4:16 am - Inland Empire, CA
You look great! Way to go!
Rick A.
on 3/26/07 4:46 am - Far Northern, CA
Sheryl, Congratulations on your weight loss. It's always nice to get a good report instead of getting beaten up about your weight. (I speak from personal expierence). Great job, Rick
robinsaxton
on 3/26/07 6:58 am - Columbia, MD
Congratulations! You look wonderful. I like the new do too! Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 3/26/07 9:03 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Lookin good!!!!!! And I love the new hair cut!!! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/26/07 10:26 am - My Town, NH
Cheryl, congratulations on a fantastic year! You look marvelous and I hope you feel great too. Thank you for sharing your journey with us! - Stephanie
Laura A.
on 3/26/07 12:11 pm - Manteca, CA
Looking good!!! Way to go!!! Laura A.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 3/27/07 12:35 pm
You look great, congratulations on a great year. I have my 1 year post op appointment this Friday. My surgeon is very critical, I doubt that he will be pleased with my progress. When you say limit your lunch to 2 carbs are you talking items or grams?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views