Just had to share!

Mama-of-3
on 3/26/07 1:43 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Yesterday was Makenzee's last cheerleading compeition for the year. I had a 5 minute conversation with a lady who I have known for 13 years-I see her every week- and yesterday she asked me twice..."when will your mom be here?" And I kept looking at her rather strange ( my mom lives in Texas) and I finally said to her "Mrs. Watts, it's ME!" she thought I was my daughter Brytnee. HAHAHAAAAAAA Then...later i'm in the bathroom washing my hands when a lady using the sink next to me starts complaining about how flat her hair got...so I looked at her and said that I liked her hair and wished mine would curl like hers.... So then she says..."What cheerleading team to you cheer for!" HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA I was like um.."My two daughters cheer, one is 18 and the other is 6" She actually thought I WAS A CHEERLEADER. Now come on lady......HAHHAHA She said I didn't look old enough to have a grown daughter. How cute is that???? Went to Friendly's after the compeition for lunch. Brytnee sat at the kid table with 4 other little cheerleaders. I left her in charge of ordering for them...and later she hollers over Mom, can I have something or other...forgot what she asked for..and the waitress makes a big fuss over the fact that i'm her mom. Is it weird for me to think it's weird that people have that reaction? I got the good looking younger gene from my mothers side of the family for sure, but to me...being old and looking young.....WEIRD! It's weird when my sons friends tell him i'm cute, it's weird when a guy asked my husband if I was his daughter. (lol) had to laugh at that one, WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD!!!! I'm shedding weight and shedding years off. YAY FOR ME!! no wrinkles yet...hope they dont arrive anytime soon. Grey hair...Nice N Easy takes care of that!!! Just thought i'd share my chuckles of the day with you all. =)
RebekaA
on 3/26/07 3:18 am - Inland Empire, CA
You go Mama MILF! It's that flawless skin of yours that fools them!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/26/07 4:13 am - North of Boston, MA
when will your mom be here!!!! must have made you feel great! aren't compliments the best? glad you're enjoying them, you deserve it!
Rick A.
on 3/26/07 4:52 am - Far Northern, CA
Good for you, Compliments are food for the soul. I hope your husband is understanding? Life is great, Rick
robinsaxton
on 3/26/07 6:32 am - Columbia, MD
That is really cool! I bet it was also fun and felt great to hear those wonderful compliments. By the way, what is MILF? I am so clueless.
RebekaA
on 3/26/07 2:02 pm - Inland Empire, CA
It's naughty common teenage boy talk but shhhh I'll tell you...it stands for "Mom I'd Like to F***" eeeek!
miminjoey
on 3/26/07 9:06 am - Fort Bragg, NC
hehehe! I love it!!! my daughter needs to come visit, I want those kind of compliments! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/26/07 10:24 am - My Town, NH
You do look young! And so pretty! Enjoy those compliments. You deserve everyone of them. I'm sure your children enjoy hearing them too. They must be very proud of you. Just as we are! Hugs, Stephanie
Laura A.
on 3/26/07 12:07 pm - Manteca, CA
I had someone last week tell me I looked 20 years younger since I've lost weight. I replied "How could I look 20 years younger when I'm only 20 years old?". They just looked at me.....I thought it was funny..... Laura A.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views