New Pic's Of Me

Darlene X
on 3/26/07 12:49 am - Maricopa, AZ
I had EJ take a few pictures of me Sunday before Church so I could have 1 year post-op pic's. If anyone wants to see they are the top 4 pictures of me in the pink top. http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/darlenesweightlosspictures
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/26/07 12:52 am - My Town, NH
What a skinny girl you are! You look great! Pink suits you very well. I'm so jealous of your arms. Congratulations on all of your success. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 3/27/07 12:43 am - Maricopa, AZ
Don't be jealous of my arms!!!! They are yucky under clothing... that particular shirt does an awesome job of making my arms look slim.
luckycat1
on 3/26/07 3:31 am - Cincinnati, OH
wow you look awesome. heck I am jealous of your arms and legs!
Rick A.
on 3/26/07 5:16 am - Far Northern, CA
Darlene, You look great. I'm also glad you consider yourself a "Piglet" from my earlier post. Piglet is always so happy. Life is great, Rick
robinsaxton
on 3/26/07 6:35 am - Columbia, MD
You look wonderful Darlene! I am so happy for you. I hope that you feel as great as you look, believe me you should definitely be proud of yourself for what you have accomplished in the past year! Hugs, Robin
Mary M.
on 3/26/07 9:38 am - Livonia, MI
AMAZING! You really look fantastic and I am jealous because the sun was in your eyes. In MI we are happy when we get any sun. LOL Keep up the great work! Mary
Darlene X
on 3/27/07 12:45 am - Maricopa, AZ
Not to rub it in... lol, but its so sunny and warm here, summer is already coming... we are in the 80's this week.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views