OT wedding pics profile

miminjoey
on 3/25/07 12:19 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok I saved the pics to my profile so everyone can see them.
Laura A.
on 3/25/07 1:27 am - Manteca, CA
Thanks Mimi for putting the pictures where this "computer nerd" could see them. You look absolutely marvelous!!!! Red is definitly your color....sexy!!! So how did the cake turn out.....and the wedding??? Laura A.
miminjoey
on 3/25/07 1:51 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh I'll have to post a pic of the cake...the wedding was supper fast! LOL....since t wasn't a preacher he didn't pray, for got to ask if anyone objected and for got to introduce them to the people after he declared them husband and wife. The weather was perfect!
miminjoey
on 3/25/07 2:06 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I posted pictures of the cake and the wedding party
Tamara L.
on 3/25/07 2:50 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Mimi.....you are a vision of beauty! With a heart of gold to match! You made their special day something to remember. She reached out to you and you stepped up the plate. I agree the red certainly looked marvelous on you! Look at all those curves in all the right places! Now you can breath with a little stress off...... Great job! Tamara
miminjoey
on 3/25/07 3:02 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I am just thankful it turned out as well as it did and they really seemed happy with it. And boy I do have curves look at those hips and thighs LOL!! You are a sweetie Tamara!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/26/07 12:12 am - My Town, NH
WOWSERS!!!! You look so beautiful! I agree with everyone. Red looks smashing on you. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm glad the big event is behind you. Definitely send those pictures to your hubby. He'll grin for a month! Hugs, Stephanie
Darlene X
on 3/26/07 12:45 am - Maricopa, AZ
Oh YAY!!! Now I can see!!!!!! You look gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! The cake is interesting...
robinsaxton
on 3/26/07 6:53 am - Columbia, MD
Mimi, you look so great in your dress!! Very sexy and so thin! You are beautiful. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views