OT: Baby Shower Cake Pics

Darlene X
on 3/24/07 1:25 am - Maricopa, AZ
I am sooo nervous about this cake. I hope the lady likes it. I won't be able to rest until it's delivered and they say it tasted good!!! For anyone who wants to see, my latest creation--- The Pooh baby Shower Cake... http://imageevent.com/endkennels/cakes/babybridalshower
Rick A.
on 3/24/07 1:54 am - Far Northern, CA
Darlene, Very cute cake. I have always been a fan of Pooh. If you were a Pooh character who would you be? I think most of the time I am most like Eyeore. I would like to be more like Rabbit, and sometime even naive and light hearted like Piglet, never uppity like Owl. Most of all I hope that I am as good a friend as they are to each other. I hope life is looking up. Life is great, Rick P.S. you couldn't tell that I have grandkids could you?
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/26/07 12:49 am - My Town, NH
Rick and Laura, I'm an Eyeore girl too! It's not that I always see the glass as half empty. I just love the way he lopes and says, "It's a blustery day." At least you can use the grandkids as an excuse. I just eat my oatmeal from my Eyeore mug every day and pretend I'm sophisticated! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 3/26/07 1:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
I'd got with Piglet.. Im kind of shy!
Laura A.
on 3/24/07 2:18 am - Manteca, CA
Darlene, This is the cutest cake!! I wished you lived closer....I'd be ordering cakes from you not necessarily because I had a special occaision, but because they're just so beautiful!! Kind of like some people like to have a vase of fresh flowers out on their table...I'd love to have one of your cake creations on display on my dining room table!! Rick, I too, think I am most like Eyore....but would like to be more like piglet and just "go with the flow" and enjoy things. Laura A.
Sondra J. S.
on 3/24/07 5:28 am - Show Low, AZ
Darlene, You and your wonderful hubby are extremely talented individuals!! These cakes are of professional quality!! I would love to have this talent. Consider yourselves lucky to posess yourselves this talented!! Sondra
Amy I.
on 3/25/07 1:57 am - KS
Very cute! You did a great job! Wish you were closer. Amy I
miminjoey
on 3/25/07 2:08 am - Fort Bragg, NC
WOW!!!! We should have had you here making the cake!!! Can you eat the pooh...not that you would want to, but is it made out of icing? You are gonna make a fortune selling cakes....absolutely amazing you are SOOOOO gifted! Mimi
Darlene X
on 3/26/07 1:02 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yup, Pooh is edible, he is made from fondant & gumpaste.... How did your cake evening go? LOL
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/26/07 12:46 am - My Town, NH
I bet she loved this cake! It's adorable and must have tasted as yummy as it looked. I'm so glad you are enjoying this new venture! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views