Ot wedding pic

miminjoey
on 3/24/07 11:14 am - Fort Bragg, NC
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=76283063&albumID=0 &imageID=5147505 THANK GOODNESS I talked her out of the other dress...I hope this link works Mimi
Laura A.
on 3/24/07 11:45 am - Manteca, CA
I can't see because I don't belong to MySpace. Sorry. Laura A.
miminjoey
on 3/24/07 11:24 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
ACK!!!! I forgot about that...I'll have to down load my pics off my camera and add them to my OH page! Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 3/24/07 12:13 pm - North of Boston, MA
look at Mimi in her red dress!!! the cakes came along just fine, you worried for nothing girl! looks like it wasnt a big deal that the cakes didn't cool 24 hours and the frosting stayed where it was suppose to... how was the wedding?? everything go without a hitch? fill us in when you have time!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/24/07 12:49 pm - North of Boston, MA
if you go to her pictures on myspace you can save them on your computer (if they're not there already) and upload them to OH (right click and "save as" while vewing the picture). that way people who dont have myspace can see them I looked at your picture again.. sexy mama!! I hope you give your hubby updates of what hes missing when he calls lol
miminjoey
on 3/24/07 11:25 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh cool thanks!
Amy I.
on 3/25/07 1:48 am - KS
Okay.... are you suppost to look better than the bride? Well you do! You are gorgous! Lovin the RED! You have done so well, I am so jealous of your FLAT tummy! Amy I
miminjoey
on 3/25/07 1:54 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Thank you...I really debated if I should wear make up because she does not...but I have really dark circles under my eyes...and I may have a flat tummy but did you see the skin hanging off those arms! and you know i have NEVER been a fan of red but everyone has been tellin me I look good in red...maybe I should make it my color...normally I do white or black and everyone says they wash me out. I should start listening to you guys
Amy I.
on 3/25/07 2:01 am - KS
I didn't notice any dark circles or bad arms! Just a beautiful women in RED! I love that color on you. It should be your signature color! Amy I
miminjoey
on 3/25/07 2:04 am - Fort Bragg, NC
it's called concealer but the skin is there it hangs down close to the dress YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views