WDYET??? *** SATURDAY & SUNDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/24/07 12:47 am - North of Boston, MA
morning everyone! I had to work this morning (hence the reason for all the early morning posts from me ) cant complain.. work 2 hours get paid 4 time and a half plus 1 comp day so here I am Last night we had so much fun! BF and I met with some friends and went to one of our favorite restaurants in the north end. Before dinner I had a glass of Pino Grigio (mmmmm) for dinner I ate 3 large spinach and ricotta raviolis with sauce. We went to a restaurant downtown after that for the bar (they serve a couple "low carb" ****tails). I had a cosmo and it was so good! We left there and went... bowling at midnight! it was so much fun! We were there until 3 (waking up this morning wasn't pleasant, but a nap is in store for later today ) so far today I've gotten in a fair amount of protein.. drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - 2 oz. cabot garlic and herb cheddar cheese (I'm HOOKED on this stuff) drive home - 30 gram iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake stopping at the grocery store for cucumbers and mango for my yummy Rebeka's salad (its funny my BF asked last night when he saw the shrimp... are you making Rebeka's salad?? ) making the salad for lunch, not sure what the plans are for dinner yet, but I'll post later vitamins - just took them water - already have 48 oz in and its not even 11am so it will be close to 100oz today exercise - walking the charles river, can't wait! hows everyones weekend going? hope you're all enjoying it!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/24/07 12:43 pm - North of Boston, MA
relaxing night with my bf dinner I had 3 more spinach ravioli with sauce (he ate the rest) we jus****ched Rocky (wasn't bad) and about to start Wolfe Creek (not a fan of scary movies ) snack later will be a green apple with peanut butter having a diet cranberry, light oj and pineapple vodka during the movie I'm making a pot roast for tomorrow, going to throw everything in the crockpot tonight and turn it on low before bed, havent had a roast in a while, can't wait!!
RebekaA
on 3/25/07 5:50 am - Inland Empire, CA
Too funny about BF and the salad! Did I read that you are reading the "You on a Diet" book? What do you think of it? I'm intrigued b/c it says it will take 3 inches off your waist in 2 weeks. I really want to get these last few pounds off. But what I've seen of the plan, it includes a LOT more carbs than I like to eat....What do u think of it? R Yesterday: B: protein coffee S: 1oz beef jerky, 3 cheese/cracker sandwiches L: 5oz pork chop, 1 pc wheat toast S: 1oz cheese D: 1 hawaiin short rib, 1/4 cup macaroni salad exer: 2 mi elliptical water 80oz vits in
~ Stylz ~
on 3/25/07 11:23 am - North of Boston, MA
The book is definately an interesting read, he makes good points about how to look at nutrition and exercise and health related things to focus on, but I agree with the amount of carbs they intake is high (even though they are complex carbs). They have some good exercise sections in the book and a few recipes that don't look bad. I actually borrowed it at the library and made copies of the food and exercise section to thumb through after I returned it. here was my day... breakfast - 2 drinkable yogurts (went food shopping for a couple things, drank them on the way) lunch - mini rice cakes and a blueberry protein muffin dinner - 2oz. pot roast, few tablespoons sweet potato, 9 mini rice cakes snack - green apple with 2 T. peanut butter vitamins - took them all today exercise - walked 3 miles of the Charles river water - working on my 4th nalgene bottle, brings it to 120oz. hope everyone had a good weekend
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views