WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/23/07 6:49 am - North of Boston, MA
left work early today and visited the owner of "low carb heaven" which was a store in Nashua. She still has products and sells on ebay so instead of paying shipping prices, I stopped in to get my goodies! I've been HOOKED on shaved ice (kinda like snow) with some sf syrup over it mmmmm just like a summer time treat (now all we need is summer! ;)) heres my day so far drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - 3 mini quiches lunch - 3 mini quiches achievone with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein drive to her house - 2 drinkable yogurts dinner - going to an italian restaurant in the North End (Boston) for dinner with bf and friends. They have the best spinach ricotta ravioli dish! planning to have that (probably a glass of wine too) not sure the rest of the night, maybe the movies, tapas bar, bowling or indoor miniature golf hows everyones Friday? enjoy your weekend everyone
Darlene X
on 3/23/07 8:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
Not a wonderful day.... Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with diced onion & cheese (Approx 1/4C) Snack: A few Cheeto's Puffs UGH Lunch: Italian sausage petso pasta (1/2C) Snack: A cheese stick & a banana Dinner: No clue as of yet. I have a baby shower cake due tomorrow and am gonna be busy tonight. We may just buy something.
Laura A.
on 3/23/07 9:35 am - Manteca, CA
It's a bright and sunny 80 degrees here in NorCal..... early morning: coffee with SF french vanilla creamer breakfast: strawberry protein drink on the way to work mid-morning: 1/2C cottage cheese with 1/2C SF jello lunch: 1/2C chicken salad with grapes, celery and walnuts....dee-lish!!! mid-afternoon: 1oz beef jerky dinner: broiled salmon and some kind of salad....probably spinach Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'll be doing yardwork.....if anybody needs any extra exercise, come on over, I'll put you to work!!! Laura A.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/24/07 12:17 am - North of Boston, MA
Laura! Can't say I'll be over any time soon to help with that yardwork, but it sounds like a great way to get some exercise in! 80 degrees, I can't wait for those days! It finally started warming up (this weekend its suppose to be in the 60's) so crazy how much New England changes last week 12" of snow which has already melted and now its 60 and sunny. Summertime here we come!
RebekaA
on 3/23/07 4:00 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Everyone's Friday sounds funner than mine! ...Married life with a toddler, what can I say? B: WC oatmeal S: protein coffee L: Lean Cuisine Chicken and veg S: 1 slice Mortadella...later... small Dirty Martini (it's happy hour SOMEWHERE) D: 2 big scallops, .5 cup sauteed mushrooms water 80 oz vits done exer nope
~ Stylz ~
on 3/24/07 12:21 am - North of Boston, MA
I've never tried a dirty martini its made with vermouth? I've seen them on the menu listed with 3 olives stuffed with garlic, wish I liked olives beacause i LOVVEEE garlic ps- making your cucumber, shrimp and mango dish again this weekend! I like making the dressing for it the night before so it all incorporates. I also grated fresh ginger over the shrimp to let them marinate overnight as well. cant wait to make em thanks again for the recipe
RebekaA
on 3/24/07 4:54 am - Inland Empire, CA
you don't like OLIVES Gaaaaasp! Well you wouldn't like these martini's then--they're vodka, splash of vermouth and olive juice mixed in! soooo yummy when done right (and totally carb free!!! bonus ) Mmmm, now you've got me craving that salad again. have a great wkend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views