OT venting

miminjoey
on 3/22/07 10:16 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Man oh man could things get any crazier and how do I get dragged into these things ok had court yesterday with my brother ...long story he is mentaly handicapped...anyway that is good news it went the way the family wanted but for sure NOT the way he wanted because of my rush back home I don't live in the best of neighborhoods...my neighbor had her baby last week and when she took it for the 1 week check up they had to ru**** to Vanderbilt...the baby has herpes...the lady yesterday had her lights turned off, had to go tell her husband in jail their baby was in the hospital and had no way to get there...so of course I make the 3 hour round trip with all my kids in tow to take her. (and of course there is no gas money because she doesn't even have lights) but if it was my baby I'd want someone to take me my friend I told yall was getting married saturday...let me know since they'll be here so late tonight making the cake they are just going to spend the night...I laughed and said ok...where? there are 4 of you and I have 1 hideabed that will sleep 2...I honestly don't even have floor space. I also have a 100 pound labrador and she is terrfied of dogs...but I live in an apartment so not like I can put her in the back yard. Oh well...so then I go pick up my dress OMG! Ok I know I've lost a lot of weight...but this is insane! It looks like something a teenager would wear! it is so small even though I wear a size 9 in juniors I bought a 13! I'll have to take pictures and show you guys. and on top of all this my babies are sick...Zachary my oldest finished his meds Tuesday for and ear infection, Sarah the dog started Tuesday for her infection and Wyatt my baby has been running a fever for 2 days now...taking him to the doctor today. Thankfully after this week my kids will be back in school the wedding will be over and life will be back to normal! LOL Thanks for letting me vent...might have to come back in the morning and do some more after the craziness that will go on tonight in this house
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/22/07 11:32 pm - My Town, NH
Mimi, vent all you want. After a week like this one, you deserve a nice, long hot bath and a little quiet time! I hope you get it. It's wonderful of you to do so much for others. Don't forget to take a little time for you in all of the craziness! Hugs, Stephanie
Beckers
on 3/23/07 12:49 am - Cottage Grove, OR
YIKES! Thats all I have to say...
robinsaxton
on 3/23/07 3:49 am - Columbia, MD
Vent away sweetie! I'll say a prayer for you that things will go quickly and somehow smoothly in spite of all the hurdles. You will be blessed for reaching out and helping your neighbor. Also praying that the kids get better really soon. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views