Life Changing Events

Amy I.
on 3/20/07 9:26 pm - KS
Looking back I have had a full year! We sold our house and moved into a new one in a different town Had surgery My husband went to Iraq My kids started a new school Lots of school activites ( 2 teenagers) Had hernia surgery Went to school myself Life has just moved so fast ( except for the Husband in Iraq, that has moved so slow) Got our first family picture ever! I have been asked to do advertising for the Liv-Lite program here in my area ( I have my second photo shoot in a few days) A national mag. has asked to do an article on me ( I will post more after the interveiw and photo shoot) I have joined a gym and hired a trainer ( I have 15 lbs left to get off and it just won't budge) I do eat more but I am trying to eat the right kinds of food! No one knows who I am anymore! ( I had to get a new DL and a military ID because I look so different! They weren't working, I couldn't write a check or get on post) I hate the question "how much have you lost?" I always say "just a little bit" because I am the same person on the inside! When my husband was home on leave the question was " How do you like your NEW wife?" ( I have been married for 18 yrs) It's still me! Just smaller! Was I that bad before that no one saw who I was? When my husband was home on leave I think that it was hard for him. He left me one way and see's me now different on the outside. Plus the culture shock of being away from a terrible place. ( he has been gone since 6/06) I have been hit on by younger and older men ( That is very strange! Just so you know I am very happly married) I was even called a MILF! I had to ask my husband what that ment! I am so blonde! hehehe Yes, I would say that my life has changed! And yes I am a bit different on the inside but only because I want to do more things, buy more clothes for myself, and I go more places. That comes with feeling good! Don't you think? Chest 34 Waist 27 Hips 36 thigh 19 calf 11.5 head 20 neck 11.5 upper arm 9.5 wrist 4.5 ring finger 5 ankle 7 weight 146 size 6 LIFE CHANGING! Thanks for everything! And Thanks for listening to me! You all have been very supportive! Love Ya lots! Please tell me about your Life Changing events! Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/21/07 12:06 am - My Town, NH
Amy, WOW! Congratulations on such a life changing year. Some of those adjustments have certainly been difficult but you have come through this year with flying colors. I hope you continue to feel good about yourself and enjoy those size six clothes! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 3/21/07 5:19 am - Columbia, MD
Amy, Congratulations! You have had a very full year. So much success! You look amazing. A size 6, you go girlfriend!!! (I would love to be an 8/10 just once in my life.) I am sure it will be quite an adjustment when your hubby comes home to stay. You two will have to get used to each other all over again. It's usually an adjustment anyway after they have been gone for so long. I recently reminded my husband of what I looked like a year ago. Even though he sees me everyday, he was surprised at the difference. He told me that I look so different and that he was so proud of me. He also says that I am skinny! I love hearing that. I am far from skinny but it still feels good. Your husband loves you, he just likely wasn't prepared for how different you look. He had a mental picture of how you looked before he left still in his mind. My husband is asked all the time what he thinks of my weight loss or if he is proud of me or likes the new me. He doesn't really have much to say except that yes he is proud of me. I think he feels he has the same wife, only smaller, just like you. As long as you and I have been married, you know who the other person is and you love them regardless of how they look. I have changed some on the inside too but I think the changes are for the better and I think my hubby knows that. Yours does too. Anyway, preaching to the choir here... Congratulations Amy. You are one hot mama. I am so excited about your national mag article and Liv-Lite thing. That is awesome! Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 3/21/07 9:04 am - Fort Bragg, NC
wow Amy you have had a wonderful year full of exciting changes. I hope the next part of your husband's deployment goes by quickly. I am so proud of you, what an amazing job you've done!!! Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 3/21/07 10:26 pm - North of Boston, MA
WOW such accomplishments in a year MILF (I mean Amy ) lol photo shoots, getting to the gym, hiring a trainer, getting skinny, etc, etc, etc, etc I bet your hubby can't wait to get home! Happy Surgiversary!!!
RebekaA
on 3/22/07 4:39 am - Inland Empire, CA
Wow! You go SuperStar! You're famous! How cool, can't wait to see it. You have done an amazing job and accomplished so much in a short year! You should be so proud of yourself, you deserve all those WOW's and more! Congratulations on a great job! Rebeka
Beckers
on 3/23/07 12:46 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Amy- Life HAS changed a great deal, hasn't it!?!?!? I think losing our excess pounds has opened us (ALL) to what possibilities are in our lives. We no longer feel "limited" like we used to. There's so much more we can do! You are extremely photogenic so I know you will represent weight-loss peeps well You are an inspiration! *cheers* Rebecca M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views