WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/20/07 3:27 am - North of Boston, MA
its been crazy at work, first week back after spring break, plus some faculty secretaries have been out.. hopefully they're back soon so the madness stops! drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts snack - 2 drinkable yogurts (trying to figure out how to work this machine in another room, needed something quick, easy and not messy) achievone with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein lunch - 4 bagel bites drive home - protein muffin dinner - unstuffed cabbage with 1/4 c. brown rice snack - green apple with gorgonzola cheese exercise - stairs all day, the sidewalks are too messy and icy to take the chance.. vitamins..... water - so far I've had 32oz. I'll have another 32 atleast between now and bedtime!
miminjoey
on 3/20/07 9:57 am - Fort Bragg, NC
ok this back to work thing isn't helping my eatting 2 cups of coffee 1 water package pb crackers 1/2 double cheese burger (the small ones) 12 oz flat diet soda 4 oz steak will get in another bottle of water before bed this weekend while I was gone I walked so much I lost those pounds I had put back on plus 1 extra one. woo hoo
RebekaA
on 3/20/07 12:29 pm - Inland Empire, CA
--go take those vits girl! B: protein bar S: protein coffee L: 4 chicken wings S: SF pudding w/banana D: 3oz pork chop with apples/onions, 1/2 cup steamed veg. water: 120oz! vits done exer 2 mi jog
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/20/07 11:58 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: oatmeal with banana Lunch: wrap with lettuce, ham and dijon mustard Snack: light applesauce and SF caramel pudding Dinner: at a wedding (pictures of hubby and me on profile) so ate probably about 3 ounces of roast beef and a few green beans with four bites of mashed potatoes and a small salad Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: 45 minutes at the gym on the treadmill (running some of that time!) and bike - Stephanie
jannineh99
on 3/21/07 6:29 am - Melrose, MA
Have not been on in awhile...March is a crazy month for me and on top of having birthday parties every weekend starting from 24th of Feb until the first weekend in April...the family has been sick with colds and what not...so I became very run down....so I took off Monday night and all day Tuedsay with my DH's help and stayed in bed...yes you heard me...no exercising, no driving people anywhere, no shopping, no cooking...I rested and watched tv and got myself waited on...and it even dribbled into today....I was able to sleep until 10 am on a week day...now that is special...but I feel much better well rested and ready for the rest of the week and the weekend....I would like to say congrats to all of you Marchers that have been making your milestones I am so proud of all of you and proud to call you my family keep up the great work and have fun...the spring is here.....Love you all!!!!!! Breakfast: 1 ZONE PERFECT - STRAWBERRY YOGURT 1.76 OZ Lunch: Taco Bell Steak Quesadilla with extra steak Dinner: 5 one oz Meatballs Snack: 1 Achiev One Vanilla Nut 1 scoop (28g) SportPharma Rich Chocolate Low Carb Whey cup of coffee 14oz all vits in and water started taking fiber sure once a day
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views