One year.....

Darlene X
on 3/20/07 4:42 am - Maricopa, AZ
So I guess it's time for me to post my 1 year update... I think right now this time last year I would have just been coming out of surgery into recovery. I visited with my surgeon today for my 1 year follow up, all is good-- my lab work wasnt in, so Im waiting on the call about that. Im happy-- fighting a little depression cause of other issues, but Im good, and glad I did this. Here go my 1 years stats: Start Weight: 338lbs Currently: 182lbs Total Loss: 156lbs Ive gone from 26/28's to L/12's WOO HOO MARCHERS RULE!
Rick A.
on 3/20/07 6:24 am - Far Northern, CA
Darlene, You have been missed here. I hope things are looking up. Congratulations on how well you have done this year. You are always such a positive influence and have been a good friend to many on our board. Life is great, Rick
miminjoey
on 3/20/07 9:08 am - Fort Bragg, NC
wow wow wow!! Amazing...and you are such a looker...I bet EJ is eatting it up!!! Mimi
Amy I.
on 3/20/07 11:22 am - KS
You have done an amazing job this year! Here's to us on our day Amy I
sngglnclos
on 3/20/07 11:46 pm - sw burbs, MN
I love the pic!! You have done a great job and should be soooooooooo proud!! I do miss your posts! Hope all is well!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/21/07 12:00 am - My Town, NH
Darlene, what an accomplishment to lose 156 pounds in a year! You are amazing! Congratulations on all of your success. I hope this next year brings you much happiness! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 3/21/07 3:40 am - Columbia, MD
Darlene, You have done so well! Wow 156 lbs in a year! That is amazing. When I think about how you and your hubby have walked this journey together, I am so happy for you. I am sure you must be thrilled that you and EJ are both healthier and that your future looks bright together. Hang in there. I'll be saying prayers that you feel better emotionally and that whatever you need will be met. Hugs, Robin
Mary M.
on 3/23/07 7:18 am - Livonia, MI
Darlene, Congrats on a job well done! You really look amazing. You have also been such an inspiration for us Marchers. Thanks for all the advice and info this past year. You have really helped me and I am sure many others. Keep working on those other issues and if you need any help, let me know. I will be happy to offer any advise I can. Good Luck on year two.... Love, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views