Going for a new goal!

miminjoey
on 3/19/07 10:38 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Well like all of you I had that mentallity if I can just get to.... I'll be happy....well like for most of us that has come and gone and I see wow so much more is attainable. I have met my goal and my doctor's goal, but I think I am going to set a new goal for myself....I am going to aim for 150...I am at 157 today....I figure if I hit 150 and maintain that for awhile...when I gain back that 10 pounds they say we all will...I won't be as upset as I would be at 160 and gaining back 10 pounds, since 160 was my doctor's goal. (boy I hope that makes sense to you guys ) What do you guys think should I be happy where I am or go for the new goal? I am a size 8 so far from skin and bones. Mimi 315 consult 278 surgery 167 goal 157 today
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/20/07 12:29 am - My Town, NH
Hiya Mimi. You've done so well! I think that you should set a goal that feels right to you and ensures that your body is healthy. Whatever that goal may be, that's the one I would set for yourself. I hate to mention it, but a size 8 is skinny! I promise, an eight is skinny minny! I think you look amazing, but only you know what weight your body feels good at. You're gorgeous regardless of the goal you set! Hugs, Stephanie
miminjoey
on 3/20/07 6:24 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I guess I just see huge legs...I don't see the skinny yet...I know I don't want to be a 6...I think I would look way too thin...but I want to be a firm 8..where now it depends if it has cotton, how much stretchy, how it's cut...I want to be able to buy and 8 and know I don't have to try it on. and thank you!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/20/07 3:11 am - North of Boston, MA
Congrats to making both goals! thats something to be proud of Setting more goals after your original one sounds like a great way to stay on track! and already a size 8????? you go!!!!
miminjoey
on 3/20/07 6:20 am - Fort Bragg, NC
yep..unless it's 100% without and stretchy suff...then it's a 10 Mimi
miminjoey
on 3/20/07 6:20 am - Fort Bragg, NC
100% cotton...left out a word...so the norm for me!
Amy I.
on 3/20/07 11:36 am - KS
If you think that you want to go to the next level then go for it! Just don't get too thin! You are pretty tall! ( well, taller than me!) I think that you look great now! Size 8! wowowowowowow Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views