Back on Track

brat73
on 3/19/07 11:50 am - Up North, MI
I think the last time I posted, things were VERY rough, but I just wanted you all to know that life is back on track. I dont have time to write a long post right now, I am in Florida until April having the time of my life. My kids were a little upset on the way down though. With having this surgery, I think we saved on gas with all of the gas I had on the way down. I probably could have blown us all here!!! Anyway, I promise to get back in touch with you guys when I get back to Michigan and let you know how everything turned out. I hope my BMI will return to about 19 or so, I think its at 17.8, so I need to eat more. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I am just not ever hungry. This is probably the only time I will be on-line until I get back home. See you all again in April. Thanks for being there. BRAT
miminjoey
on 3/19/07 10:23 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
glad to hear things are moving in the right direction....even if you aren't eatting a lot you could add liquid yogurt, or a protein milk shake...to boost your calorie intake...make even some ensure or boost...that way you are getting vitamins, protein and calories...not just empty calories. Be sure to get let us know when you get back how you are doing! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/20/07 12:23 am - My Town, NH
Sounds like things are going better for you. Thanks for checking in! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 3/20/07 3:06 am - North of Boston, MA
glad to see things are ok with you! enjoy FL and give us an update when you get home. How about adding nuts to your eating? they have protein in them and the calories are high maybe that will help you gain a little to get to a 19 BMI? be safe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views