WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/19/07 6:52 am - North of Boston, MA
busy day at work today so eating and going out for a walk was way off! drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts snack - protein muffin lunch - 6 mini kielbasa links drive home - achievone with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein dinner - piece of lasagna probably be too full for a snack, but if I decide to have one it will be an apple vitamins - just took my b-complex and multi exercise - none, but already have in 8000 steps today (4 miles) water - 52 oz. in already, another 24 before bed how are you doing today?
RebekaA
on 3/19/07 9:10 am - Inland Empire, CA
Happy Monday. B: protein coffee L: cheese omelet, side fruit S: 2oz scallops D: hopefully sushi vits half in water only 45 so far exer going to try to force myself to gym tonight, but i'm feeling so lazy!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/20/07 3:01 am - North of Boston, MA
mmmmm sushiiiiiii you must have some great places in Cali! here its only in certain areas, more of a trendy thing than people enjoying it enough to eat it regularly, but I love it too
luckycat1
on 3/19/07 10:11 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast:protein drink snack:s/f carmel pudding lunck-turkey/cheese rool up-no bread 2.25 oz total snack-deviled egg (1 total) dinner-1.65 oz roast beef, 1/3 cup greenand 1/3 cup of sweet taters water:-hahahaha-mostly coffee today (not all decaf) vits-yep exercise-does an hour of physical theraphy count?
~ Stylz ~
on 3/20/07 3:02 am - North of Boston, MA
of course PT counts!! hope its helping!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/20/07 12:22 am - My Town, NH
Protein bar on the way to work: Advant Edge Carb Control Chocolate Chip Brownie Breakfast: oatmeal and sliced banana Lunch: wrap with lettuce and ham Dinner: turkey burger and salad - only ate a few bites of the turkey burger Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 80 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: worked out with trainer...ouchie!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/20/07 3:03 am - North of Boston, MA
what did the trainer have you do? my friend is my trainer he does that as his part time business.. i leave the gym hating him hes that brutal! lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views