Chicken Salad Recipe

jennb40
on 3/17/07 10:32 pm - Nashua, NH
Sounds good! Chicken Salad with Grapes 2/3 cup chopped celery 1/2 cup light mayonnaise 2 tablespoons lemon juice 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon onion powder 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme 1/8 teaspoon black pepper 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (about 1 1/2 pounds) 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded Mix the dressing in a medium bowl by whisking together the celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, dried thyme and black pepper. Add the cooked chicken breast and grape halves and stir to combine. Place 1/2 cup of the shredded lettuce on a plate and top with 1/2 cup of the chicken and grape mixture. Serves 8. Per serving: 18 grams protein, 8 grams fat (2 saturated), 6 grams carbohydrate and a trace of dietary fiber.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/18/07 6:48 am - My Town, NH
This does sound yummy. I'm going to add it to my recipes that I need to try. It might be good with a few cashews added for crunch! Of course that crunch adds more calories and fat. I hate that part! Thanks for posting! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 3/20/07 1:48 am - Inland Empire, CA
I love grapes in chicken salad! Thanks for the recipe!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views