WDYET? **SATURDAY & SUNDAY**

~ Stylz ~
on 3/17/07 6:49 am - North of Boston, MA
happy Saturday everyone! What a storm! I got a little over 10" most should melt this week with temps in the 50's. Theres nothing better than living in a townhouse during a snow storm! I shoveled my walkway (about 8 feet) and about 2 feet behind my car, the plow comes and takes the rest right down to the pavement. I love it!! not sure why, but I'm not a big fan of eating right now... It seems like I eat more soft foods and want more liquids than food so I've been trying to add a second protein shake just to make sure I'm getting enough in.. heres my day so far woke up and had a drinkable yogurt (surprised? ) breakfast - 2 cheesecake cups medium dunkin donuts coffee with a scoop of nectar cappuccino while waiting for the plow to finish lunch (at 4:00 in the afternoon ) 5 shrimp with Rebeka's delicious shrimp, mango and cucumber salad dinner will be either 2 protein muffins or 2 cheesecake cups (16 gr protein in 2) protein shake tonight at some point. plenty of liquids, took my b complex and multi, will work on calcium if you can call the minimal shoveling I did as exercise, excercise is in hope everyones having a great weekend!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/17/07 9:51 am - My Town, NH
We have over a foot of snow here! Blech! Oh well, I hope it melts quickly. I almost saw the lawn for the first time since December. Breakfast: a blueberry pancake and three pieces of bacon Lunch: 1/2 cup of diced chicken and 1/4 cup of aspragus Dinner: 3 ounces of steak, 1/2 cup of bowtie pasta and 1/4 cup of peas Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 49 ounces so far Exercise: nope - couldn't get to the gym this morning due to the snow Vitamins: all in except for the iron - have to buy more tomorrow Have a great evening! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 3/18/07 4:09 am - North of Boston, MA
so far I've had 2 drinkable yogurts and its 2pm... I dont know why I havent been hungry, but I'm going to make myself eat! dunkin donuts coffee with 30 grams of protein lunch will be 2 protein muffins making a lasagna with soy lasagna noodles (surprisingly you can't tell they're soy) so I'll have a piece of that for dinner snack tonight will be a green apple with 1/4 c. gorgonzola cheese bf and I went for a 40 minute walk ****ep reminding him about his brothers wedding on a 7 day cruise in Sept so he wants to exercise more with me, sometimes it works, other times he figures out the reverse psychology ) plenty of water today - I'm HOOKED on shaved ice! Theres a pampered chef machine that makes ice turn into the consistency of snow, I drizzle some da vinci syrup on it... mmmmmm vitamins - took my multi and b complex, working on the calcium hope everyones having a nice weekend!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/18/07 7:00 am - My Town, NH
It's Sunday! I really don't want Monday to get here! Breakfast: 2 leftover blueberry pancakes with lite applesauce instead of syrup Lunch: Half of a turkey sub with swiss cheese, lettuce and tomatoes Dinner: will be turkey cutlets, half of a sweet potato and asparagus Snack: I'm sure I will sneak in one of those yummy NSA Fudgsicles Vitamins: All in except last dose of calcium Water: not good today - 32 ounces so far Exercise: I did not go to the gym today but went into a cleaning frenzy here at home
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views