Today's my day!

miminjoey
on 3/16/07 8:13 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Wow this year absolutely flew by! it seems like just yesterday I was cool calm and collective and all excited, then when they came to roll me away I paniced and started to cry. Dr said he was starting to wonder about me because it I wasn't scared something wasn't right. A exactly 1 year later I have dropped 120 pounds. I went from a 24 to 8. It blows my mind. I am so thankful I had you guys the whole way through, I wouldn't have made it with out you...and I hope that just because we are a year out we don't just all go our own way because I believe now comes the hard part...not going back to our old ways, and we'll need more support then ever. Hugs to all! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/16/07 9:56 am - My Town, NH
Congratulations Mimi!!! You've lost a whole person! WOW! We are so proud of you. All of your hard work has paid off. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I, for one, am not going anywhere. It gets tougher each day and I need all of the support I can get! Hugs, Stephanie
luckycat1
on 3/16/07 10:17 am - Cincinnati, OH
Congrats on your success! MJ
RebekaA
on 3/16/07 12:36 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Congratulations! You have done so well and been an inspiration all along and always had such a great attitude!!! I'm so proud of you. Cheers to you! Rebeka
Rick A.
on 3/16/07 1:24 pm - Far Northern, CA
Mimi, You have done so great. Thank you for your positive attitude. You are right, the hardest part is yet to come. I know we can all count on each other for the continued support. It can only get better from here. Congratulations on your great success. Life is great, Rick
sngglnclos
on 3/17/07 9:05 am - sw burbs, MN
Mimi you have done amazing and have been an inspiration!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/17/07 10:01 am - North of Boston, MA
Mimi - Happy surgiversary!! you've done so well this year
Amy I.
on 3/18/07 9:17 pm - KS
Way to go! you have done an amazing job! I am busier now that the days are longer and the weather is trying to get nice! But I still read and plan on sticking around! I am so proud of you and your accomplishments! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views