Dropped a Deuce!

headparrot
on 3/15/07 1:25 pm - Ponca City, OK
Today is my 1 year anniversary and I have officially dropped 200 lbs since my pre-op high a year ago February. I have updated my profile. Thanks for all your support the past year. Scott M
jennb40
on 3/15/07 8:41 pm - Nashua, NH
WOW-WEE Scott - what an amazing transformation - you look ma-veeee-lus!!!! Congratulations on such a good job - you and Rick have been great inspirations for us "MARCHer" women! Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Great job! Barbara
RebekaA
on 3/15/07 10:24 pm - Inland Empire, CA
OMG, is that a pic of your SON??? Seriously, you look like a kid! What an amazing transformation and journey Scott! You have really worked your tool! You look SO wonderful, vibrant and healthy! I hope you feel as great as you look, b/c you look like you're enjoying every minute of it! Continued luck, health and success to you! Thanks for sharing! Rebeka
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/16/07 12:35 am - My Town, NH
Scott, congratulations! What a year you've had. We are so proud of your accomplishments. Thanks for sharing your journey with us! - Stephanie
Rick A.
on 3/16/07 1:15 am - Far Northern, CA
Scott, You have done great. Congratulations on your success. You have been an encouragement to all of us. Thank you for letting us share in your accomplishments. Life is great, Rick
robinsaxton
on 3/16/07 3:25 am - Columbia, MD
Congratulations Scott!! Wow, 200 lbs is amazing. You look great. I am so happy for you. Way to go! Hugs, Robin
sngglnclos
on 3/17/07 9:03 am - sw burbs, MN
Congrats Scott you have made an amazing transformation!!
~ Stylz ~
on 3/17/07 10:08 am - North of Boston, MA
200 lbs thats incredible!!! congrats Scott
Amy I.
on 3/18/07 9:34 pm - KS
You look AMAZING! COngrats on the weight loss! 200 lbs! WOW! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views