WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/16/07 1:57 am - North of Boston, MA
The snow is starting when they said it would (that mean the weatherman was finally right??? ) I was cleaning out a storage closet and came aross a cookbook I haven't used in YEARS!! They have all kinds of healthy recipes changing oil or butters to apple sauce and eggs to egg whites or beaters.. This weekend I'm going to make some brownies I think the recipe is called almost hersheys brownies.. (can't remember), I've made them before and they're unbelievable! I remade the cheesecakes and still am not thrilled with them.. I think its the ricotta thats giving it a strange texture... I'll use the rest of the ricotta for a little lasagna heres my day drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - 2 cheesecake cupcakes snack - protein muffin lunch - protein muffin dinner - making Rebeka's shrimp mango cucumber salad snack - strawberries dipped in sf dark chocolate I'll have an achievone with 1/2 scoop of protein at some point to get my protein level up higher... exercise - probably shoveling vits - multi and b complex already in.. ill take the calcium later water - too cold for that! only had a 20oz bottle so far, but its early.. no worries about not getting in atleast 70 hope everyones doing well, careful in the snow if you're getting any!
Darlene X
on 3/16/07 5:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
SNOW????!!!????? hahahaha... our temperatures have been in the 90's lately. Monday at Knottsberry farm in CA it hit 96F... It was a lovely day. We've started using our AC again already. Im slowly getting back on track--- this will be my last bad day of not cooking. When I got back from CA I was up 2-3lbs... most of that I imagine was bloating and water from excess salt and not eating great, this morning it was nice to get on the scale and see Im back down and actually 0.5lbs under what I was. I didnt freak out because I knew it wasn't actual weight gain... Tonight straight after work we are leaving to take the dogs camping overnight, and do some fishing... it should be fun. __________________________ Breakfast: 1 Smuckers Uncrustables PB & Honey on Wheat Snack: None Lunch: The most awesome salad for our cafeteria! (Mixed greens, Grilled Salmon, Cucumber, Carrot, Onion, Croutons, Cabbage, Marinated Lentils & Pesto Ranch Dressing)-- About 2oz of salmon, and 1/2C of salad. Snack: Leftover Salad (Another 1oz or so of salmon & 1/2 C Salad) Dinner: 1/2 a grilled chicken sandwich from Burger King (On the road off to our fishing spot) Gives me a whopping 712 Calories today.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/16/07 12:54 pm - North of Boston, MA
The good thing about New England snow mid March is it goes away as fast as it arrived! This past Wednesday it was 70 degrees and today theres snow.. The saying is, "if you don't like the weather in New England, wait a minute"... aint that the truth!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/16/07 9:59 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: package of regular oatmeal and a sliced banana Lunch: half of a cheeseburger without the bun and a few french fries (at an Irish Pub!) Dinner: whole wheat crust pizza Snack: I'm sure I won't make it through the night without my NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: all in Water: 40 ounces so far - working on another 16 Exercise: none today It's snowing AGAIN!!!! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 3/16/07 12:58 pm - North of Boston, MA
how are you doing up there in NH, its still snowing here! Were enjoying a quiet night on the couch with some movies and nsa hot chocolate stay safe
luckycat1
on 3/16/07 10:24 am - Cincinnati, OH
did you make or buy your protein muffins?
RebekaA
on 3/16/07 12:40 pm - Inland Empire, CA
I was just wondering about you and that salad! I hope you like it after all the build up! LMK what you think. B: protein coffee S: 4 chicken wings L: 1/2 cup tuna salad with cucumber slices S: 1/2 apple w/cheese D: so far... 1 dirty martini (rough day=) probably some roast beef on lettuce later exer: jog 1 mile, elliptical 30 min vits. 1/2 done water 80oz so far happy weekend everyone
~ Stylz ~
on 3/16/07 1:05 pm - North of Boston, MA
I was about to send you a note. Your salad is unbelievable!!!!! I made the dressing and marinated the shrimp last night. Since it started snowing, I left work at 12 (woo hoo) came home and put it all together. The flavors are delicious together. My bf went for thirds Shrimp were on sale this week (26/30 for $4.99 a pound) good thing I stocked up!! thanks again for the delicious recipe
RebekaA
on 3/16/07 1:20 pm - Inland Empire, CA
OMG, I'm so happy someone likes it as much as I do. I think the combo of flavors is so unique! My dh only "likes" it and I'm like "whaaaaaat is wrong you?!?" Your bf obviously has better taste! I could eat it all day long! You are more than welcome!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/16/07 9:33 pm - My Town, NH
Okay, I think I missed the recipe. Pretty please can you post it again or send me the link to the original posting? It sounds so yummy! Thank you oh queen of shrimp salad! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views