WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 3/15/07 7:17 am - North of Boston, MA
Not sure where everyone seems to have gone, but the WDYET post is really starting to lack menus... I know it keeps me honest and helps me remember how much protein I get in each day (plus help me remember my vitamins) so I'll continue.. hope you all join me when you have time last night the rice didn't agree with me and some of it.. On days that I get sick, I notice the next day my stomach wants to take it veryyyy slow so I did... drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - protein muffin snack - protein muffin lunch - protein muffin drive home - 2 drinkable yogurts snack - 1 oz cheese dinner - cream of chicken protein soup snack - 1/2 cup strawberries vitamins - b complex, multi and 1 calcium so far water - about 60oz so far exercise - 30/walk this morning before the rain started... Today was day 10 of our walking with the pedometer. My average steps during an 8 hour work day is 5900, almost 3 miles!! I wouldn't have guessed it was that high! My next goal is to get my 10 day avg over 6000 steps a day how is everyone doing?
Darlene X
on 3/15/07 8:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im back from california and completely exhausted! 4 long days in a row of fun parks and Im tired. Not to mention I got home around 1am Wednesday morning and had to be up for work at 5am! Im burn't out! Hence my food hasn't been great, Ive been too tired to cook... so my food today... not so great.... Breakfast: 1 Smuckers Uncrustable PB & Honey on Wheat Snack: None Lunch: Teryaki Chicken Stir-Fry with White Rice from the cafeteria... ate maybe 1/4 C, if even that much before stuff got stuck and I couldn't eat any more-- my own fault, ate way too fast... and most of that came up in the toilet Snack: None Dinner: 3" of a Turkey Breast 6" Subway Sandwich. Snack: The remainder of the sandwich. A whopping 750 calories today...... (minus what landed in the toilet after lunch) This weekend, once Im rested I will be back on track--- the freezer is full of good foods, lots of meat... I need to go shopping for fruits & veggies, then all is back to normal.
luckycat1
on 3/15/07 10:16 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast:protein shake snack: protein bar lunch: six bbq potatoe chips and one pretezle snack: 1 cup popcorn dinner:2 oz pork roast, 1/3 cup sweet potatoe and 1/3 cup greens snack:???? not hungry today water-yep, vts yep, exercise-hahaha-I started physical therapy today good thing-I orded a suede shirt from chadwicks (14.99) in a medium and it fits! have a good evening--off to bed
Pat T.
on 3/15/07 11:41 am - Rome, NY
Sorry I haven't been around. We have been helping the school drama club build sets and make costumes every night right after work and don't get home till around 9:30, totally exhausted. I haven't been able to get my food into fitday to see calories today, but I know I ate too much. Today is the first day in weeks where I was hungry and it seemed I was making up for lost time because I was hungry all day! Not a good thing. B: 2 oz. LF cheese and 3 slices pepperoni S: cheddar cheese combos L: 1/2 of the inside of a chicken parm sub S: cheezits and combos definitely need to stop buying cheez its D: 1/2 a wrap and the other 1/2 a couple of hours later S: cheez its S: peanuts All my vitamins are done, I went to curves and drank all my water. Won't beat myself up for the food today, I have been through so much lately, I think I will cut myself some slack.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/16/07 12:11 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: regular instant oatmeal with one sliced banana Lunch: Out for a celebratory engagement lunch for a colleague - chicken parmasean without any pasta Snack: 4 thin mints (such a bad choice! but they taste sooo good!) Dinner: grilled chicken breast and asparagus Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 64 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill, 25 minutes on the bike and ab work - burned 300 calories
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views